You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

colluders

Comments

• Options
    bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 198
    @Tikay10 what happens here?
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Contact customer care
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,229
    bongo69 said:

Named them because without names these posts are worthless to others

That's not how it works, & the names have now been removed.

All you need to do is report it to CC & it then gets sorted, every time, time after time, no sweat.

• Options
    bongo69 said:

@Tikay10 what happens here?

It gets properly looked at by the Fraud guys in the Office, & then action taken, including refunds if & when appropriate.

It'll be properly investigated on Friday morning.
  • Options

Hi @bongo69

This matter was addressed & sorted by the guys in the Office this morning.
  • Options
    JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @bongo69

To an extent it was yes - i can confirm i got a refund for one game i was in with them, but not all...
  • Options
    Jacquelyn said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi @bongo69

To an extent it was yes - i can confirm i got a refund for one game i was in with them, but not all...
    I would suggest you raise that with CC.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Jacquelyn said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi @bongo69

I would suggest you raise that with CC.
    Already on that yep.

It is very good that Sky handle this really well - praise where praise is due.

Also, although im moaning about it here, on the whole there isn't much of it, considering the lockdown and the fact friends will want to play games together a lot.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @bongo69

Thanks @Tikay10. I followed safc1's suggestion and contacted cc.

Glad to hear the matter was 'addressed and sorted'. Looking at my account though, and the absence of any refund, it doesnt appear that the guys in the Fraud office agreed with my take on there having been collusion at play...
  • Options
    bongo69 said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi @bongo69

Glad to hear the matter was 'addressed and sorted'. Looking at my account though, and the absence of any refund, it doesnt appear that the guys in the Fraud office agreed with my take on there having been collusion at play...
    @bongo69

I really can't comment on that, not because I'm being discrete, but because I genuinely don't know what resolution they arrived at, or why. It's not my place to query or interrogate their decisions, I just try to help you guys on the Forum get their problem in front of the right people as quickly as possible. I took the problem to them, they told me it had been addressed, I relayed that back.

If you are unhappy with how it's been handled, I would suggest you contact CC. As a general rule, even our most high-maintenance Clients generally agree that Sky Poker deal with these things as fairly as possible & I'm confident that will be the case with you too.

I do hope it eventually gets resolved to your satisfaction.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

bongo69 said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi @bongo69

@bongo69

I really can't comment on that, not because I'm being discrete, but because I genuinely don't know what resolution they arrived at, or why. It's not my place to query or interrogate their decisions, I just try to help you guys on the Forum get their problem in front of the right people as quickly as possible. I took the problem to them, they told me it had been addressed, I relayed that back.

If you are unhappy with how it's been handled, I would suggest you contact CC. As a general rule, even our most high-maintenance Clients generally agree that Sky Poker deal with these things as fairly as possible & I'm confident that will be the case with you too.

I do hope it eventually gets resolved to your satisfaction.
    I'm definitely an HMC... high maintenance client haha
  • Options
    Appreciate that you cant necessarily speak to the decision of the Fraud team @Tikay10.

Disappointing though that having flagged this with CC, it doesnt warrant any kind of correspondence from them to advise their customer regarding the complaint that has been logged.

If it werent for having also posted here and your intervention, I'd be none the wiser and left wondering. Not 'customer care' in a classic sense.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    How do I report suspected collusion please @Tikay10 .

4 left in a £2.20 dym

I actually cashed but it was so blatant it wasn't even subtle like the short stack shoving 760 over his biggish stack mates preflop raise to 600 who then folds for the 160 when he has 3000 back.

Yes I knocked the short out but theyd been playing fold to each other all game.

Both in same location. Tried calling them out in chat but just got blanked.
  • Options

4 left in a £2.20 dym

I actually cashed but it was so blatant it wasn't even subtle like the short stack shoving 760 over his biggish stack mates preflop raise to 600 who then folds for the 160 when he has 3000 back.

@TheEdge949

Pass it on to CC please Mark, they'll deal with it routinely.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    Thanks Tony, have done.
  • Options

4 left in a £2.20 dym

Times are seriously tough if their cheating over 2 quid! Support are pretty good on it!
  • Options
    bongo69 said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi @bongo69

@bongo69

Not at all. I am assured you were properly refunded on Friday morning.
  • Options
    @Tikay10 it would appear I was! Thank you. And your colleagues upstairs (or downstairs, along the corridor or wherever they may be)
  • Options
    SilverdallSilverdall Member Posts: 15
    Okay I am going to be really thick here but how do the colluders profit?

If player A is dumping chips on player B then player B may win but the profit is offset by player A losing?
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

Okay I am going to be really thick here but how do the colluders profit?

If player A is dumping chips on player B then player B may win but the profit is offset by player A losing?

Its collusion in DYMs