You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Could we squeeze in a few more MTTs for the current traffic boom?

13»

Comments

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    Great to see the NEW schedule...... Thank you SKYPOKER :)

......and great to see a few more £1,000 Mega Stacks too, though I wonder how tonight's will be affected by the £2,500 Mini SharpShooter starting just 5 minutes later with the same £5.50 entry fee and 10,000 chip starting stack. I know the Mini is a Bounty Hunter so will get loads of entries, but hopefully people will either multi-table, or go across to the Mega Stack when they get KO'd out of the Mini, and so the numbers in the Mega Stack don't suffer (415 entries last night), especially when there are a couple of nights without a Mega Stack tournament.
  • ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    Nothing added to daytime schedule, demand seems to be there
  • steveyseesteveysee Member Posts: 74
    agreed, they should consider adding turbo versions of the normal schedule at the same time or 15/45 past the hour, seems like they would get full
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited March 2020
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    On a similar note to this thread:

Can we increase the cap on the number of cash tables spawning at each level please?

I know 4nl hit the table spawn cap (32 tables) at around 2pm yesterday because I was railing @DOHHHHHHH at the time - I'm not sure whether other levels had the same issue, but it wouldn't surprise me for any of the lower stakes if the table cap is being hit.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    EvilPingu said:

On a similar note to this thread:

Can we increase the cap on the number of cash tables spawning at each level please?

I know 4nl hit the table spawn cap (32 tables) at around 2pm yesterday because I was railing @DOHHHHHHH at the time - I'm not sure whether other levels had the same issue, but it wouldn't surprise me for any of the lower stakes if the table cap is being hit.

You were railing a 4nl table?

I know there’s not much to do right now but....

😊
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Ive seen the November 9 full with people waiting, this could do with spawning.