You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

No chat available

Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
edited January 2010 in Community Suggestions
Dont know if it has been suggested before, but would it be possible to have a small sign by your name to advise that you are on miniview and not ignoring chat that you cannot see?

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to No chat available:
    Dont know if it has been suggested before, but would it be possible to have a small sign by your name to advise that you are on miniview and not ignoring chat that you cannot see?
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    VERY GOOD idea sir... yes i always have to keep checking to see if people are chatting to me, but that would be good...
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009
    Excellent idea.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,119
    edited July 2009

Sorry......but I agree!
  • Options
    JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Great idea i have found sometime people have tried chatting to me but i didn't see it until the end when i click back to normal view before leaving table.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: No chat available:
    Sorry......but I agree!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Do people try cahtting to you then tikay?

Iv not noticed.. :-)
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2009
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Nice idea Huck_Nall,

We are actually looking to develop a chat functionality for mini-view anyway, but we'll bear your suggestion in mind as it should be an easier interim development.

Keep up the great suggestions!

Adam
  • Options
    IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    In Response to No chat available : Nice idea Huck_Nall, We are actually looking to develop a chat functionality for mini-view anyway, but we'll bear your suggestion in mind as it should be an easier interim development. Keep up the great suggestions! Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi Adam
    Could they make it easier to position the mini view tables, a box that automatically puts them in a part of the screen say then top left/top right /bottom left/right as you open more tables.
    Gary

• Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited July 2009
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    I believe that would also help those using their sky box.
    I know I was always 'chatting' to my old mate Haysie (Tony) only to get no reply. Eventually he told me at a live event that he doesnt use a computer.
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: No chat available : Hi Adam Could they make it easier to position the mini view tables, a box that automatically puts them in a part of the screen say then top left/top right /bottom left/right as you open more tables. Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Yes Gary this is already in development and looks very good so far.... so watch this space
  • Options
    JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited July 2009
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    i have a better idea a small chat box? lol what do i care i had my chat banned for nothing 4 life,sky poker the hardest site to multi table fast blinds 6 seats fast time bar,lol all that time u can waste in showing your folded cards,time wasters,i think who ever set up this site was on speed at the time lol? yes i am drunk so
  • Options
    JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: No chat available : Yes Gary this is already in development and looks very good so far.... so watch this space
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    thats just lazy put them in top left or right of screen yourself? oh and a fast replay to something pointless? oh cant wait for this to come???? not
  • Options
    richtearichtea Member Posts: 143
    edited January 2010
    Any update on this?

I was playing this afternoon (on mini-view) and was inadvertently involved in a one-way conversation which resulted in the other player thinking I was ignoring them.

Chat/banter is a great part of poker, it's a shame so many tables seem to be silent now as everyone's on mini-view...