You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what on UKOPS Day 6, Wednesday April 8th

2»

Comments

• Options
    UrABawBag2UrABawBag2 Member Posts: 122
    Cheers for the write up tikay
  • Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    Cheers Tikay.

There was a time where I thought I could get the bonus for winning the major and the mini, but it didn't work out. I had a bigger lead in the major, but just lost a handful of flips in the end. I struggled a lot more in the mini, near the bottom from 20 out, but ran good at the end (well until I ran A9 into AA heads up).

I don't know if you can ever be sure of winning a PLO8 comp, especially this one, but thanks for your confidence. It ran really shallow at the end, so you are always having to win flips, though suspect you could have given us a fair few more BBs each and then deal us AAxy and AK2z in the blinds and much the same exit would have happened.

Still, these mini prize funds have been astonishing in this UKOPS, so getting 2nd in one is no longer a small consolation.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    Doooobs said:

Cheers Tikay.

There was a time where I thought I could get the bonus for winning the major and the mini, but it didn't work out. I had a bigger lead in the major, but just lost a handful of flips in the end. I struggled a lot more in the mini, near the bottom from 20 out, but ran good at the end (well until I ran A9 into AA heads up).

I don't know if you can ever be sure of winning a PLO8 comp, especially this one, but thanks for your confidence. It ran really shallow at the end, so you are always having to win flips, though suspect you could have given us a fair few more BBs each and then deal us AAxy and AK2z in the blinds and much the same exit would have happened.

Still, these mini prize funds have been astonishing in this UKOPS, so getting 2nd in one is no longer a small consolation.

@Doooobs

Nice one David, & yes it certainly crossed my mind that the Final Table Jackpot might he heading your way.

Size of the fields in the Mini of late really have been amazing.