You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NHS clapping

2»

Comments

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,279
    pompeynic said:

Essexphil said:

safc71 said:

I want to know which lowlife was pinching my chips while i was applauding the NHS. Could you find out @Tikay10 and expel them please.

On 1 of my tables, @pompeynic said he was going to leave for a while for this. I got everyone to slow right down. Then he didn't come back for 25 minutes, so we all started stealing his chips. Then he came back, and stole ours ;)
    That was very good of you @Essexphil , I got talking to my next door neighbour. First time in years. I wondered why my stack was still reasonably good. Then proceeded to find a run of hands that was very profitable. PLO8 brilliant fun but incredibly frustrating at the same time.
    I genuinely didn't know this until you said so, I think I was moved to the table just before the 25 minutes ended. Anyway I think I doubled you up straight after that, just because I'm a generous sort of guy.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    safc71 said:

I want to know which lowlife was pinching my chips while i was applauding the NHS. Could you find out @Tikay10 and expel them please.

I had to read this a few times until i realised you werent talking about family members eating from your plate.
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    Totally agree there should be extended break/Freeze games for 10mins.

I came back last night and was getting blinded away....
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    DEL560 said:

Totally agree there should be extended break/Freeze games for 10mins.

I came back last night and was getting blinded away....

Dont leave the table then. I dont see why its such a big deal. Clap at your desk. No one is going to think less of you for not standing at your door.