You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

getting **** by sky

can anyone please tell me. is it just me or does sky **** everybody, i have now counted 20 hands in a row of AA or KK that has lost

I know poker has its bad beats but looking from a maths and odds this should not happen, of the tables i am at looking at all hands played the fav seems to lose 80% of the time

Comments

• pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Were those four stars,given to you by Sky, rewards for cleaning your room?
  • Cjw74Cjw74 Member Posts: 5
    sky only seems to reward idiots.....
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Cjw74 said:

sky only seems to reward idiots.....

You must be quids in then.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Look for longer, and at more tables. Have a great evening.
    i would be quids in if sky poker was more reflective of the game of poker
    yet again point proven 10 10 vs 22 80% fav hits a 2 obviously
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,327

Your wrong, its worse than 80%, much worse, its 100% .

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    mumsie said:

Your wrong, its worse than 80%, much worse, its 100% .

Mummy...you know my view on QQ, you either have them or you get fuked BY them...just fold pre
  • TWRAMYEPTWRAMYEP Member Posts: 351
    I know poker has its bad beats but looking from a maths and odds this should happen.
    another update as someone suggested i look at more hands and over a longer time and have found no change too many to list but the general details are numerous 80% fav lost and so many 3 outers hit AK v AQ etc etc etc

this is not just me i am talking about the hands i have seen, and talking to other players on tables all say the same, fav loses 80%
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,327
    Cjw74 said:

another update as someone suggested i look at more hands and over a longer time and have found no change too many to list but the general details are numerous 80% fav lost and so many 3 outers hit AK v AQ etc etc etc

this is not just me i am talking about the hands i have seen, and talking to other players on tables all say the same, fav loses 80%

This really isnt a fair sample, they could be agreeing with you because they like you at the table.

The others saying the same at the table suggests it actually happens less often as they all witnesses the same event.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    I'd take an 80% loss rate with favourite hand preflop TBF...