You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Waa-hay, it's Friday and that means it's ORFY time again- 10-seater tourney with added prizes to win

2»

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,036
    Good morning folks, with two weeks still to go there is all to play for in the hunt for a free MTT seat so best of luck everyone. Here is the Autoreg list for tonight and the rest of May. If anyone wishes to join then please post your name/teamname (or IND) on this thread

• Options
    Good morning folks, I hope you are all well.
    It is all change at the top of the League with @Toffeeandy taking top spot and @stokefc in 2nd BUT with one more week still to go there are plenty that can take a prize. Anyhoo enough of my rambling, thank you all for playing, here is the League Table after May Week 4

• Options
    Good morning on this sunny Friday, I hope you all are well. Tonight the Fat Lady sings as we shall know who our winners for May are, so without further ado there are plenty of players still in with a chance of winning a prize so the very best of luck to you all. Here is the Autoreg list, if you wish to register then please post on this thread with your name/teamname and you will be eligible to win the prizes

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well and keeping safe. It is the end of the month and time to dish some prizes out so without further ado, Congratulations to @toffeeandy & @goldnballz who finished 1st and 2nd respectively, both winning entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH next Friday June 5th. Here is the Final League table after May Week 5

• Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 905
    edited May 2020

Cheers @SidV79 B)

WP @Toffeeandy :)

Yeah, thanks @SidV79 and well played too @goldnballz ! Didn't manage to play last night as had a few drinks in the garden in the afternoon so had an early night, thankfully had managed a couple of good finishes already so it didn't matter! Good luck to all next month.
  • Options
    daggers747daggers747 Member Posts: 188
    Thanks for running this Syd. Great tourney strong field.
    Friday night is orfi night.
    Lets spread the word.