You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Unregged an MTT from Sat Ticket Won

Hi

I just won a Sat to the £3000 B/H. I unregged myself now I cant see a ticket and it appears to want me to pay to get back in. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find where the ticket is ? Or is it not possible to unreg then play in late reg or another day ?

I am new to sky so have no idea how it works here.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297

Hi

I just won a Sat to the £3000 B/H. I unregged myself now I cant see a ticket and it appears to want me to pay to get back in. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find where the ticket is ? Or is it not possible to unreg then play in late reg or another day ?

Thanks

Hi

No, you cant dip out and late reg sorry...If you contact Customer Services, they are great! I did the same once and they put me back in no probs.. any hassle pm @Tikay10 who amongst other things is the site admin point of contact and I'm sure he'll sort it!

GL and welcome to the friendliest site to lose money!
  • Options
    MakeItStopMakeItStop Member Posts: 4
    Thanks Madprof

I talked to support this morning and they have regged me for another game of the same value. Very happy with this.

Looking forward to getting involved a bit more here and if I do have to loose money to people might as well be to friendly people ;)

GL and hopefully see you at the felt.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited May 2020

Thanks Madprof

I talked to support this morning and they have regged me for another game of the same value. Very happy with this.

Looking forward to getting involved a bit more here and if I do have to loose money to people might as well be to friendly people ;)

GL and hopefully see you at the felt.

The only way you can get the money instead of the seat is if you are already registered for the event you are playing a sat for.

So if looks like you are going to win a seat, but for whatever reason you realise you won't be able to play it, just reg for tournament then when you win the sat you will win the money rather than the seat. Then de-reg from the tournament to get your other money back.....if that makes sense.

You can also do that if you want to grind sats for cash.
  • Options
    MakeItStopMakeItStop Member Posts: 4
    Good tips thanks
  • Options
    mystefeastmystefeast Member Posts: 19
    i have the same problem. won a £50 seat, but lost it when unreged.
    tried to get in contact with sky live chat on multiple occasion, number 1 in queue,
    sky don't respond.
  • Options
    LowitLowit Member Posts: 1
    So let me get this straight if you unreg with a won ticket at any time even before the tournament you lose it. it doesn't convert to cash or a tournament ticket to the same value? If so thank god i didn't earlier like i was planning to for the marksman
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    Lowit said:

So let me get this straight if you unreg with a won ticket at any time even before the tournament you lose it. it doesn't convert to cash or a tournament ticket to the same value? If so thank god i didn't earlier like i was planning to for the marksman

Hi @Lowit

That's correct.
  • Options
    Lowit said:

correct. i unreged with plenty of time to re reg i thought.
    sky would not let me unreg without warning me i will lose all, i thought,

i play for a few pounds and lose a £50 ticket. that value is now in sky coffers, not even in the prize pool!

can't get in touch with sky about this. devestated, thanks sky poker
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

Lowit said:

correct. i unreged with plenty of time to re reg i thought.
    sky would not let me unreg without warning me i will lose all, i thought,

i play for a few pounds and lose a £50 ticket. that value is now in sky coffers, not even in the prize pool!

can't get in touch with sky about this. devestated, thanks sky poker
    Why cant you get in touch with sky about this? Sky have a help and support function.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

Lowit said:

Hi @Lowit

That's correct.
    tikay10, 73,000 posts. do you work for sky?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @mystefeast

Not sure why you seem unable to contact CC, but I suggest you persevere.

Explain what happened, be all cooey wooey with them & I'm sure they will try to help.

• Options
    Lowit said:

of course, if you are bankrolled, like loloolollo, you reg in the main event, then play sats all day and collect the money, cos your already reged! unreg before the start, job done.

i did not know this when i messed up (thinking sky would not take my ticket away)

i dont do facebook or twitter, cant find a sky email, sky never answer live chat WTF
  • Options

Lowit said:

of course, if you are bankrolled, like loloolollo, you reg in the main event, then play sats all day and collect the money, cos your already reged! unreg before the start, job done.

i did not know this when i messed up (thinking sky would not take my ticket away)

i dont do facebook or twitter, cant find a sky email, sky never answer live chat WTF

@mystefeast

Please see my previous post.

Try this;

https://support.skypoker.com/s/?error=login_required&error_description=Prompt+value+requires+login&state=0xr5mFn4k6YqSMXIOAXOBYOmJB#https://support.skypoker.com/s/

• Options

@mystefeast

For future reference.

If you want to play sats for cash but don't plan to play the target event, reg for the target event first.

If you win the sat you automatically get the cash, then you can withdraw from the target event. And if you lose the sat, you can still unreg from the target event.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    madprof said:

Hi

Thanks

Hi

No, you cant dip out and late reg sorry...If you contact Customer Services, they are great! I did the same once and they put me back in no probs.. any hassle pm @Tikay10 who amongst other things is the site admin point of contact and I'm sure he'll sort it!

oh i see, tikay IS here to help, right?
    lmao

when i looked last week, tikay was inactive3 months, so i did not contact. now back to confirm my £50 is gone?, thats just how it is?. haha
  • Options
    edited July 2020

madprof said:

Hi

Thanks

Hi

oh i see, tikay IS here to help, right?
    lmao

when i looked last week, tikay was inactive3 months,
    so i did not contact. now back to confirm my £50 is gone?, thats just how it is?. haha

@mystefeast

Well I am trying to help, this is my 4th reply so far.

I have never been inactive for 3 months, I am on the site every single day, 7 days per week. For the record, the last day I was "inactive" on this site was 13th March 2017.

I have NOT said your £50 has gone, I've simply advised the best way forward for you to try to get it sorted, & how to avoid it happening in future.
  • Options

@mystefeast

Again, please read my previous replies & persevere with Customer Care.
  • Options
    why would unreging even be an option if all your assets disappear into sky's acc ount, not even leaving you to blind out, able to rejoin, and add to prize pool?

i'm stunned.
  • Options

why would unreging even be an option if all your assets disappear into sky's acc ount, not even leaving you to blind out, able to rejoin, and add to prize pool?

i'm stunned.

@mystefeast

I'm afraid I am not sure what you mean.

Sky Poker don't do anything underhand or edgy, don't want to nick your £50, & if you followed my advice you'd be just fine. Probably best to be reasonably civil when you speak to CC though, that would be my advice.
  • Options

so if i unreg. no money goes in the torney prizepool. sky keep all my money, you cannot rereg, ther will be no warning you will lose all yur money, you wont be able to contact sky, sky will not respond on their own forum?

Tikay10 said:

That's correct.