You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 5, FRIDAY, 1800 & 1835 Gulfstream Park

12346»

Comments

• Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 935
    Thanks again for running this @Tikay10 and for the helping hands about the non-runners. My first week has been fun.

I was at work so did not see one of my picks were a non-runner until now. It's no big deal, but for future reference, what would happen usually in this situation? I think I read once on a previous day that you are automatically given the favourite?

Cheers!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,274

Thanks again for running this @Tikay10 and for the helping hands about the non-runners. My first week has been fun.

I was at work so did not see one of my picks were a non-runner until now. It's no big deal, but for future reference, what would happen usually in this situation? I think I read once on a previous day that you are automatically given the favourite?

Cheers!

@thedazzman

Yes, if you select a non-runner & you spot it in time - the lads always flag up the late non-runners on the thread - you can change your selection. If not, don't worry, as your selection auto-transfers to the SP favourite.
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    Hi @Tikay10
    I Don't like to throw a spanner in the works but I started the day on £7.25 but have now dropped to £0.75.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,274
    Snuffer said:

Hi @Tikay10
    I Don't like to throw a spanner in the works but I started the day on £7.25 but have now dropped to £0.75.

@Snuffer

Yes, you should be - & are now - on £5.25.

Not sure what went wrong there, I must have coped something incorrectly, but I hope it's correct now.