You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Line v c/r from pfr

grantorinograntorino Member Posts: 4,710
Line check please. Feel free to flame all streets.

Villain seems to be standard reg up to now. I'd like opinions on his range here because this line confused me
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
SBSmall blind£0.10£0.10£31.85
BBBig blind£0.20£0.30£65.89
utgSit out
Your hole cards
  • K
  • J
HJFold
CORaise£0.70£1.00£19.30
grantorinoCall£0.70£1.70£20.10
SBFold
BBFold
Flop
  • Q
COCheck
grantorinoBet£0.85£2.55£19.25
CORaise£1.70£4.25£17.60
grantorinoCall£0.85£5.10£18.40
Turn
COCheck
grantorinoBet£2.80£7.90£15.60
COCall£2.80£10.70£14.80
River
COCheck
grantorinoBet£6.60

Comments

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited May 2020
    Hope you get some answers to this.

Just messing with Poker Snowie (which i am quite new to) but it suggests a fold pre (it was close between fold or raise)

I know Snowie has a reputation for being tight and i would normally call but after playing a bit on NL20 recently the regs do seem very tight.

I ran the rest of the hand through and it pretty much agreed with your bets until the river where it suggested all in

• grantorinograntorino Member Posts: 4,710
    Thanks mp33......any opinions on villains range?
    Really not sure

3.5x raise pre is bigger than most regs and the min raise on flop just throws me esp. when he only calls and checks turn.

Looking at the hand overall I,d guess at AK or possibly same as you KJ
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    I'll go with 10 j, or a set? He checks to induce?
    edited May 2020
    Misread it - Thought he,d folded river

I,ll go 10 j as well or maybe AQ (if he calls )

• grantorinograntorino Member Posts: 4,710
    Its a very confusing line from a guy who seems like a reg. I'd have thought his range is capped when he checks turn and river so maybe shove river a good plan? Maybe he just read me very well.... :/
  • percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    edited July 2020
    Sup Grantorino. I think we should shove on the river. Our opponent is playing a Qx or similar hand poorly, against his very narrow but bluff- and likely nut-devoid range we have to target these hands to fold and we can do so by jamming. We shouldn't have too many bluffs, even KJo really shouldn't be in our range so villain might consider our range to be even tighter than what it is actually is. Credibility is a subjective term I suppose, bu to a reasonable opponent we credibly rep any set and some 2p combos depending on your flatting range pre. We should either give up or jam, with jamming preferred but certainly not ideal, i would also suggest giving up > betting your sizing here with the aforementioned bluff-devoid Qx heavyish range that I think characterises our opponent's range. It is of course possible that he turns up with a strange one, like aces or jacks, or a set, but I think those are more rare. Hope you're well!