You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    PlainTPlainT Member Posts: 23
    @coo1-um not that it makes a scrap of difference but I think you got me wrong too. Heady heights of bonus point in both games last night. (I don’t know how you score each bounty, but you said I got two points for each game you should be 4 for the day?) I know I know people are going to be so very very jealous and worried!)
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited December 2020
    Dear @lfccarl
    I am sorry to hear of your due points not been added to the league table this oversight will be amended tomorrow.
    We at MBHPLO8LPIYW take all criticism and comments seriously the point above was caused by a careless employee and ended up meaning the spreadsheets needing to be re-done, the current one is still in beta and needs various manual overrides we were hoping to blag it.
    There was talk about letting ‘said’ employee go. But that would have left no one to answer customer service questions like this.
    Good luck at the tables I hope your recent run good continues at least until you run into @coo1-um .

Dear @Enut doom switch reset. I have reset @coo1-um too.
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    coo1-um said:

Dear @lfccarl
    I am sorry to hear of your due points not been added to the league table this oversight will be amended tomorrow.
    We at MBHPLO8LPIYW take all criticism and comments seriously the point above was caused by a careless employee and ended up meaning the spreadsheets needing to be re-done, the current one is still in beta and needs various manual overrides we were hoping to blag it.
    There was talk about letting ‘said’ employee go. But that would have left no one to answer customer service questions like this.
    Good luck at the tables I hope your recent run good continues at least until you run into @coo1-um .

Evening @coo1-um could you ask a member of your staff to reset my doom switch also please. 26th place and unable to luckbox anything that can't be right.
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    safc71 said:

coo1-um said:

Dear @lfccarl

Evening @coo1-um could you ask a member of your staff to reset my doom switch also please. 26th place and unable to luckbox anything that can't be right.
    a few other have you luck mate
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Please limit the doom switch resets please @coo1-um, if you reset everyones it negates mine and I asked first!
  • Options
    safc71 said:

coo1-um said:

Dear @lfccarl

@safc71 your doomswitch was switched already i can nieither confirm nor deny which way.
  • Options
    updated table wp @PlainT for moving off the bottom

• Options
    or8treacleor8treacle Member Posts: 88
    Am i in this still @coo1-um cant see my name in table, not that ive got many points mind?
  • Options

Am i in this still @coo1-um cant see my name in table, not that ive got many points mind?

You had 0 points i only show point scorers otherwise its looks too sparse with all the 'sit outs' new table coming soon

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Doom switch needs adjusting only works to a point.

please report any discrepancies to ...........

• Options
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Unchecked hopefully the spreadsheets have done what they should do

Weekly Top 5 (expanded to include @coo1-um)

Season 7

• Options
    Bubble hand from last night's £5.50 plo8 game.
    And i thought i was checking to trap.

Nice to see HELPME13 go on and win it though.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    birtiusSmall blind800.00800.0012948.76
    coo1-umBig blind1600.002400.0010647.36
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • K
    SCUMQUEENFold
    Spartan3Fold
    HELPME13Call1600.004000.0030661.22
    birtiusCall800.004800.0012148.76
    coo1-umCheck
    Flop
    • K
    birtiusCheck
    coo1-umCheck
    HELPME13Bet1600.006400.0029061.22
    birtiusFold
    coo1-umRaise9600.0016000.001047.36
    HELPME13All-in29061.2245061.220.00
    coo1-umAll-in1047.3646108.580.00
    HELPME13Unmatched bet20013.8626094.7220013.86
    coo1-umShow
    • Q
    • K
    HELPME13Show
    • Q
    • K
    • K
    Turn
    River
    HELPME13Win highFull House, Kings and 2s26094.7246108.58
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    @coo1-um when next season starting
  • Options
    lfccarl said:

@coo1-um when next season starting

On the conclusion of Season 7 next week a 2 week winter break will follow.

Season 8 is due to commence Tuesday 5th January 2021. This may or may not be in the same format.

• Options
  • Options

Who needs what
    @Booker4 1 game left 10 points will clinch the win, almost guaranteed at least a top 2 finish
    @Beachbaby4 0 games left and trying to cling on
    @skicowboys 1 game left 4pts will move them into 2nd Minimum of a top 3 finish to have a chance of winning
    @lfccarl 1 game left 9 pts behind 3rd 15 would move them into 2nd Cant get 1st
    @Darntootin 2 games left minor miracle needed to get into the top 3
    @coo1-um 2 games left minor miracle needed to get into the top 3
    @WHATABEAUT 2 games left minor miracle needed to get into the top 3
  • Options
  • Options

Weekly Top 5

Season 7 Final Table

• Options
    Congratulations to the following.

Season 7 Winners

1st place @booker4 who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @skicowboys who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @Beachbaby4 who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

Tied 3rd @lfccarl would normally miss out due to the 4th week count back rule with is posted somewhere but as its the christmas season also wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice.

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.