You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
  • Options
    Beachbaby4Beachbaby4 Member Posts: 17
    Not that it makes any difference but I didn’t play this weeks Wednesday 7.18 as was otherwise engaged in the pub. I have a 0 for this. My 10 should count from yesterday’s 20.40. That puts me up two places above………..oh now I see!!
  • Options
    @Beachbaby4
    our investigative team, have looked into your claim and i can confirm that you were seen in the lobby and had a presence at a table in this very competition.

I include exhibit A below;

Are you sure you didn't go to the pub because of the early exit or is that what "………..oh now I see!!" means.
  • Options
  • Options
    warticwartic Member Posts: 403

Not that it makes any difference but I didn’t play this weeks Wednesday 7.18 as was otherwise engaged in the pub. I have a 0 for this. My 10 should count from yesterday’s 20.40. That puts me up two places above………..oh now I see!!

I couldn't see the screen for the 1730 never mind play with my charitable works in supporting local business
  • Options
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    @coo1-um ,
    I don't want to be a pain(again) but this is how tie breaks are decided, according to page 1.

In the event of a tie over the 3 best week. The Tiebreaker will be as follows, and in order given as priority.
    1. Highest 4th week score
    2. Highest individual score.
    3. Most Wins

So where does most bounties come into it?

You may have changed it along the way but I'm not searching through 58 pages to find it.
    Well, not at the moment.

Whatever the judge decides, I just want the rules to be clear.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @dragon1964 The Tiebreak was added to the opening post some 6 months ago due to a third place tie

The fact that the bounty was mentioned as the deciding factor was to do with the fact that onejohnb scored 2 points (1 Bounty) in their 4th week opposed to your 4th week score of 0.
    Hence taking it with Highest 4th week score.

Oh. now i see your point... in my mind when i wrote it it was highest 4th week (taking out the 3 weeks that counted) and i can see it could be read '4th week' as actually written.

I did try to cover all rules in the OP and can see their may be confusion.

We may have to go to arbitration.

• Options
    @coo1-um ,
    Ah!
    I understand now(eventually).
    You say the 4th week to mean the week that isn't used for the total score.
    I thought it meant the last of the 4 weeks.
    Happy that you have clarified that.
    Maybe the OP needs clarifying too, unless it's just me.
    Hopefully I can hang on to 2nd place.

Appeal dismissed.

p.s.
    Thanks for all you do, running this league.
  • Options
    Season 13 final day below.
    Prize confirmation to follow, subject to the usual checks.

• Options
    Following the Season 13 tie at the top and the ambiguity regarding the tie beaker rule, discussions at the highest level possible were able to change the payout structure for this Season only.

Congratulations to the following.

Season 13 Winners

1st place @onejohnb who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @dragon1964 who also wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @birtius who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.
  • Options
    @coo1-um ,
    There was no need to alter the prize structure this week.
    I was perfectly happy to accept second place once you had clarified it.
    I assume you had a word in @Tikay10 ear to arrange it, so thank you to you both of you.
    And skypoker for supplying the prizes, of course.
  • Options

@coo1-um ,
    There was no need to alter the prize structure this week.
    I was perfectly happy to accept second place once you had clarified it.
    I assume you had a word in @Tikay10 ear to arrange it, so thank you to you both of you.
    And skypoker for supplying the prizes, of course.

its good to run a fair competition and the point you made was valid, the wording was a little vague.
    Note you finished 2nd.
    Now all thats left is for you and @onejohnb to win a main event with the entries.

of course thanks to @Tikay10 without whom none of this would be possible

• Options
    onejohnbonejohnb Member Posts: 193
    Hi @Tikay10, hope all is well. Can you put me into Wed's Predator for my prize please. Thanks again @coo1-um for your hard work - it is much appreciated.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    onejohnb said:

Hi @Tikay10, hope all is well. Can you put me into Wed's Predator for my prize please. Thanks again @coo1-um for your hard work - it is much appreciated.

@onejohnb

Yes, no problem, leave it with me.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @Tikay10 it seems that tonight's 20:40 game isn't in the lobby. Can you do some sleuthing.
    Im guessing its because it has been cancelled due to lack of players a few times recently, but it always gets there when it runs.
    Why not drop it down to a £20 guarantee and min 3 runners, if the suits think its not going to make £50. Don't just drop it.
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    coo1-um said:

@Tikay10 it seems that tonight's 20:40 game isn't in the lobby. Can you do some sleuthing.
    Im guessing its because it has been cancelled due to lack of players a few times recently, but it always gets there when it runs.
    Why not drop it down to a £20 guarantee and min 3 runners, if the suits think its not going to make £50. Don't just drop it.

Evening @coo1-um looks like football stops play for the 20:40 game. Could i replace it with the 19:18 game please.
  • Options
    coo1-um said:

@coo1-um

Sorry, I missed your Post yesterday.

A lot of MTT's were cancelled due to the football. I've had a look & it's in the lobby tonight, so hopefully all is back to normal now.
  • Options
    onejohnb said:

@onejohnb

All sorted mate, now go win it.