You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

145791086

Comments

  • humblemo04humblemo04 Member Posts: 13
    Hi

    Tues 17:30, Weds 20:40, Thurs 19:18 please
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Hi Cool, can you put me down for the 19.18 all 3 nights please.
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    1st 3 i play every week
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    For the avoidance of doubt.

    1st 3 games this week and future weeks
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,995
    Today 5:30 & 7:18
    Tomorrow 7:18

    Thanks
  • DONN001DONN001 Member Posts: 702
    1st 3 games i play this week please and thank you for all your hard work and dedication on doing this league
  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    I would like to nominate tonight's 5:30 at game 1, this week.

    With tonight's 8:40 as game 2.

    Game 3, TBC.

    Hope this is OK?
  • ELLEINAD71ELLEINAD71 Member Posts: 20
    hi can you add me for todays 5.30 please
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Essexphil said:

    Today 5:30 & 7:18
    Tomorrow 7:18

    Thanks

    Glad you are still concerned about the admin
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Following an unprecedented second error in last weeks results a further 4 point deduction at the top has been made.
    a 6th place point total of 20 was made in error in Thursdays 19:18 game this should have been 16 knocking Drudkh off the top into 3rd place by virtue of the alphabet rule.
    Reinstating Mushroom1 as the weekly winner.

    All to play for. Table below shows updated 'registered' games. let me know if there is anything wrong with your choice.


  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    coo1-um said:

    Following an unprecedented second error in last weeks results a further 4 point deduction at the top has been made.
    a 6th place point total of 20 was made in error in Thursdays 19:18 game this should have been 16 knocking Drudkh off the top into 3rd place by virtue of the alphabet rule.
    Reinstating Mushroom1 as the weekly winner.

    All to play for. Table below shows updated 'registered' games. let me know if there is anything wrong with your choice.


    The lead keeps flip-flopping! :D

    I mentioned a couple of games in a post above, however, just stick me down for all three of tonight's tournaments, please.

    Makes life a lot easier.

    Cheers again, @coo1-um
  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    I've priced up an ante-post book for the league.

    Now, this is purely for fun and banter - so please no DM's asking for £100 each-way at 40/1!

    Please do not be offended by your quote, I have little info to base matters upon and, l stress, this is just for laughs.

    Naturally, I am basing my opinion on the current league table, although, where possible, I have used my experience against players to tweak here and there.

    So, should you see a player with similar points to you that happens to be a shorter price, that doesn't automatically mean I believe that player to be superior to you, it just means I may remember something about specific players in these tournaments.

    With the disclaimer out of the way, here goes...

    mushroom1 10/1
    Drudkh 10/1
    birtius 12/1
    safc71 12/1
    Darntootin 14/1
    Phantom66 14/1
    skicowboys 14/1
    Essexphil 16/1
    coo1-um 20/1
    dragon1964 25/1
    lfccarl 25/1
    edeybayo16 28/1
    humblemo04 28/1
    bbMike 33/1
    Claudecat 33/1
    Enut 33/1
    engy 40/1
    Gollygosh 40/1
    onejohnb 40/1
    or8treacle 40/1
    pompeynic 40/1
    poppy765 40/1
    Pomfrittes 50/1
    rolo1 50/1
    tomgoodun 50/1
    wartic 50/1
    DONN001 66/1
    ELLIEINAD71 66/1
    oldenglish 66/1
    shelly67 66/1
    STUPENDOUS 66/1
    teeeceee 66/1
    weecheez1 66/1

    Feel free to declare your outrage, though before you do, imagine how difficult it was to assess the outcome of a "best three of four" set-up, with limited data - alternatively, state where your mythical £100 would go (win only!).
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,953
    edited June 2020

    @mushroom1

    Excellent idea.

    My mythical £100 - purely based on "value" - goes on @claudecat please.

    Also, can I lay @dragon1964 for the mythical max?
  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    mushroom1 said:

    I've priced up an ante-post book for the league.

    Now, this is purely for fun and banter - so please no DM's asking for £100 each-way at 40/1!

    Please do not be offended by your quote, I have little info to base matters upon and, l stress, this is just for laughs.

    Naturally, I am basing my opinion on the current league table, although, where possible, I have used my experience against players to tweak here and there.

    So, should you see a player with similar points to you that happens to be a shorter price, that doesn't automatically mean I believe that player to be superior to you, it just means I may remember something about specific players in these tournaments.

    With the disclaimer out of the way, here goes...

    mushroom1 10/1
    Drudkh 10/1
    birtius 12/1
    safc71 12/1
    Darntootin 14/1
    Phantom66 14/1
    skicowboys 14/1
    Essexphil 16/1
    coo1-um 20/1
    dragon1964 25/1
    lfccarl 25/1
    edeybayo16 28/1
    humblemo04 28/1
    bbMike 33/1
    Claudecat 33/1
    Enut 33/1
    engy 40/1
    Gollygosh 40/1
    onejohnb 40/1
    or8treacle 40/1
    pompeynic 40/1
    poppy765 40/1
    Pomfrittes 50/1
    rolo1 50/1
    tomgoodun 50/1
    wartic 50/1
    DONN001 66/1
    ELLIEINAD71 66/1
    oldenglish 66/1
    shelly67 66/1
    STUPENDOUS 66/1
    teeeceee 66/1
    weecheez1 66/1

    Feel free to declare your outrage, though before you do, imagine how difficult it was to assess the outcome of a "best three of four" set-up, with limited data - alternatively, state where your mythical £100 would go (win only!).

    taking the odds into account i would take onejohnb is i were pushed to put in all on one person.
  • oldenglisholdenglish Member Posts: 49
    first game this week 20.40 tues please.
  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    Tikay10 said:


    @mushroom1

    Excellent idea.

    My mythical £100 - purely based on "value" - goes on @claudecat please.

    Also, can I lay @dragon1964 for the mythical max?

    I've run into Claudecat just a couple of brief times, however, something told me to price him shorter than those with a similar week-1 score.

    Though, clearly I haven't taken a precaution big enough to avoid the shrewdies picking me off. ;)

    With regards to laying, given how I have played so far this evening, one can be forgiven for thinking I've laid ten monkeys on myself and gone crooked.
  • mushroom1mushroom1 Member Posts: 645
    coo1-um said:


    taking the odds into account i would take onejohnb is i were pushed to put in all on one person.

    He was shorter initially, but I have taken tonight's 5:30 into account.

  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Tuesday 9th June 17:30

    66 entries in this with 8 playing for points. lfccarl taking the most points for a 3rd place finish following a disappointing week last time out.
    Skicowboys was the one missing out most with a 2nd place finish yielding 0pts


  • coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    mushroom1 said:

    coo1-um said:


    taking the odds into account i would take onejohnb is i were pushed to put in all on one person.

    He was shorter initially, but I have taken tonight's 5:30 into account.

    i didnt
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Tikay10 said:


    @mushroom1

    Excellent idea.

    My mythical £100 - purely based on "value" - goes on @claudecat please.

    Also, can I lay @dragon1964 for the mythical max?

    You would be correct
    Only because I may struggle to play any of them this week, obviously.
Sign In or Register to comment.