You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Tour - Online?

PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
edited June 2020 in The Sky Poker Tour
Having seen the success party poker, grosvenor & unibet have had recently bringing their live series events online - Is it possible to look at an online SPT?
Same buy in, 25k stack with similar structure - Potentially 2 day event with 2 day 1s (friday and saturday) (if this is possible with the software?) a mini event running alongside, a month worth of promo and satellites? 1 re entry format?
As I say i'm not even sure if sky has the system to run such a tournament, but would be different to a ukops, and i'm sure would easily get 2-300+ runners with re entries and satellite entries.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,083
    edited June 2020
    I'll pass that on @PBKR

No promises, but watch this space as they say.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    edited June 2020
    PBKR said:

Having seen the success party poker, grosvenor & unibet have had recently bringing their live series events online - Is it possible to look at an online SPT?
    Same buy in, 25k stack with similar structure - Potentially 2 day event with 2 day 1s (friday and saturday) (if this is possible with the software?) a mini event running alongside, a month worth of promo and satellites? 1 re entry format?
    As I say i'm not even sure if sky has the system to run such a tournament, but would be different to a ukops, and i'm sure would easily get 2-300+ runners with re entries and satellite entries.

Sounds like a good idea Phil @PBKR ........ hopefully with lots of sat's. for us 'poor people' to get into it.

Fingers crossed :)

Might be the only way @MattBates gets to Ca$h at an SPT ;):D

I'll book the 3.30am MaccyD's Matt
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    MISTY4ME said:

PBKR said:

Sounds like a good idea Phil @PBKR ........ hopefully with lots of sat's. for us 'poor people' to get into it.

Fingers crossed :)

Might be the only way @MattBates gets to Ca$h at an SPT ;):D

I'll book the 3.30am MaccyD's Matt
    Yep, sounds good.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    I agree...great idea!

3.30am? Not like you to go to bed so early? @MISTY4ME
  • Options
    Give them their dues - the guys listened! Nice one @Tikay10 and the guys for making this happen!
  • Options
    PBKR said:

Give them their dues - the guys listened! Nice one @Tikay10 and the guys for making this happen!

@PKRPar

;)

I'll pass your thanks on to the Dairyleas.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    edited August 2020
    Tikay10 said:

PBKR">Give them their dues - the guys listened! Nice one @Tikay10 and the guys for making this happen!
    PKRPar

;)

you've got PBKR and PKRPar mixed up mate
  • Options
    @Tikay10 let the dairyleas know my guys will be in touch regarding royalties
  • Options
    stokefc said:

Tikay10 said:

PBKR">Give them their dues - the guys listened! Nice one @Tikay10 and the guys for making this happen!
    PKRPar

;)

you've got PBKR and PKRPar mixed up mate

elgwg;wkwerkgwg

Only about the trillionth time I've done that.

I'm not safe to be let out alone.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    You can also pass my thanks on as well ;)