You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Welcome to (not so) Flamin' June's edition of the Friday Orfordable League- a 10- seater Deepy MTT

2»

Comments

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    edited July 2020
    Not sure if a new topic will be made for the July version, but please can I be added starting from tonight's tourney (IND) ? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    Hi Asho28,
    Welcome to The Orfy.

There is indeed a new post for July but no worries I shall add you to the Autoreg list (even though you will not show on today's post as it is already up) and you will appear on tomorrow's results post. Thank you for joining and the very best of luck at the tables

SidV79 (Andy)
  • Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Hi sid,
    Im getting a bit disillusioned with some of the play in the mml lately some of the play is shocking, ( get the violin out lol) so fancy something a bit different to replace a couple of the early tournies, if its ok i wouldnt mind having a go at this. Im hoping that because of the different format im might concentrate a wee bit more. Is it just a case of entering and playing?
  • Options
    teamclauteamclau Member Posts: 56
    Opt me in please :) teamclau IND :)
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    WP @stokefc & (somehow) @fredsgirl

GL with your free tokens tonight :)
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,032
    Hi @JACKDAW, it is slightly different as you have to register to qualify for the prizes in The Orfy, but you are most welcome.
    Hi @teamclau welcome to the Orfy. I have added you both to the list and your scores will show in tomorrow's results post.
    Thank you for joining and the very best of luck to you both

SidV79 (Andy)