You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Prove to me this is not rigged

2»

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306

pricey00 said:

it is rigged and setup to make people bet and as for what sky get out of it they have to reward dummie play on a daily basis to keep these players interested and coming back and obviously the more players and games they get the more money it is defo rigged only the people who run like gods who u play against in games who seem to win every flip etc will say its not

Well I'm a losing player on Sky, don't run like Bates and will never play higher than £11 and I think the site is fair and above board so that's that argument blown out of the water.
    I run more like Norman Bates than Matt Bates so that's me down there as well.....losing player but still I play..

Perhaps the best way forward is to 'prove the site IS rigged'...it's called factual evidence

GL, hope you get a better run soon and realise how silly this post was...
  • Options
    hintonhinton Member Posts: 46
    Is nobody thinking why go all in with 6 7 in the first place. To many times get it in good and get beat against ****. That’s the annoying thing. We don’t sit for hours for one clown to get ridiculously lucky
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    hinton said:

Is nobody thinking why go all in with 6 7 in the first place. To many times get it in good and get beat against ****. That’s the annoying thing. We don’t sit for hours for one clown to get ridiculously lucky

If it's a bounty hunter game you do get some dubious calls from players looking to pick up heads, more so when they have a big chip advantage. Why would you not want him to call with 6 7 in the first place ? most of the time your going to win and double up. Ok he hits and wins but i would be happy if player's were making those calls against me. You just shrug your shoulders and move on that's poker online and live.
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    hinton said:

If this is a bounty hunter tournament the call isn't actually that bad and one that I would make given stack sizes and that you are closing the action.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    What safc says, folks need to embrace them calls that's your bread and butter, yeah villains hit part and parcel of the game and it's them hands that folks remember
    It's just a game and folks shouldn't get hung up about beats, move on
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    hinton said:

Is my memory or what I've been told wrong? Doesn't Daniel Negreanu like to play 78??
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    Yes he plays 78 regularly, usually in position and really in typical Negreanu style, only small ball. Can't ever see him getting it all in unless he smashes the board.

He has a tutorial out there somewhere in tinterweb land explaining his small ball style and 78 features quite a bit.