You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Guarantee reductions & schedule alterations, as & from today, Wednesday 17th June

2»

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,298
    StayOrGo said:

StayOrGo said:

I think this action of removing these games, is a really shame for the site.

You take some of the great players on Sky @Alvez11 @alancarr12 @FeelGroggy @chrisdonkb @Granite89 @DAVEMCDAID to name but a few.

These players inspire me and others, and literally you are taking away the few MTT's that they may play. Other well known grinders like myself @MattBates @loololollo @miniman88 @destinycod will play other games as well, but it's a shame that we are now losing the MTT's that attract top class players to the site.

Imo, we want the likes of @Alvez11 @alancarr12 @FeelGroggy @chrisdonkb @Granite89 @DAVEMCDAID @JMcCririck etc on the site and playing MTT's not just cash, as it inspires people and is a great feeling when some of us mere mortals, bust them.

I personally love to battle against these players, even though I often come out bruised and worse of.

It helps me to improve and makes it not just about the grind :D

Brilliant troll putting @chrisdonkb in with that lot.

But I also agree, reducing the guarantee seems much better than cancelling them altogether
    Hi Ben.

@chrisdonkb always gets the better of me. I think, like yourself he's a class player, under rated and I am sure would be +EV in theses games. But yes, he does grind some lower stakes, so perhaps the grinders section for him for now. But reckon he could crush £110's on here. :D
    Nice work Graham....teasing Chris into the £110's then creaming him! ;)
  • Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    Agree with the others. I've lost a lot of motivation recently due to this boring **** lockdown. The comps removed are probably the only reason I was jumping on playing the full schedule over the weekend.
  • Options
    Alvez11Alvez11 Member Posts: 23
    I agree with everybody else, would be great to see atleast some of these tournaments stay but obviously with lower GTDs
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,291
    edited June 2020
    Some good news for those who like to play the Big Weekend Bounty Hunter;

HERE