You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

«13

Comments

  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 11,338
    vaigret said:

    Our next comp is the three day meeting Friday to Sunday inclusive next weekend.

    Sheets will appear here soon.

    Cheers Terry.

    I'll reset the sheets tomorrow some time, and post here when done.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 12,532
    StayOrGo said:

    vaigret said:

    Our next comp is the three day meeting Friday to Sunday inclusive next weekend.

    Sheets will appear here soon.

    Cheers Terry.

    I'll reset the sheets tomorrow some time, and post here when done.
    thnx mate
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 11,338
    vaigret said:

    StayOrGo said:

    vaigret said:

    Our next comp is the three day meeting Friday to Sunday inclusive next weekend.

    Sheets will appear here soon.

    Cheers Terry.

    I'll reset the sheets tomorrow some time, and post here when done.
    thnx mate
    Done, let me know if you spot any errors.

    Cheers,

    G
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 12,532
    StayOrGo said:

    vaigret said:

    StayOrGo said:

    vaigret said:

    Our next comp is the three day meeting Friday to Sunday inclusive next weekend.

    Sheets will appear here soon.

    Cheers Terry.

    I'll reset the sheets tomorrow some time, and post here when done.
    thnx mate
    Done, let me know if you spot any errors.

    Cheers,

    G
    all look good to go, thnx
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 12,532
    1.10 EXCELLENT GEORGE
    1.40 FLEETING VISION
    2.10 BONNY RIGG
    2.45 DONNYBROOK
    3.15 EPIC ENDEAVOUR
    3.45 ISLE OF WOLVES
    4.20 ATLANTIC CROSSING
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 14,116
    1.10: HAN SOLO BERGER
    1.40: ADAAY DREAM
    2.10: CITY CODE
    2.45: LETHAL ANGEL
    3.15: EVENING SUN
    3.45: ISLE OF WOLVES
    4.20: BILLHILLY


    On sheet
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 1,918
    1.10: LINE OF REASON
    1.40: ADAAY DREAM
    2.10: COMMONSENSICAL
    2.45: WEDDING DATE
    3.15: PRINCE OF TIDES
    3.45: ISLE OF WOLVES
    4.20: ATLANTIC CROSSING

    ON SHEET
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 2,267
    1.10: THRILLA IN MANILA
    1.40: WHISPERING ANGEL
    2.10: BONNYRIGG
    2.45: DONNYBROOK
    3.15: EPIC ENDEAVOUR
    3.45: ISLE OF WOLVES
    4.20: BONDI SANDS

    ON SHEET
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 2,133
    1.10: HAN SOLO BERGER
    1.40: ADAAY DREAM
    2.10: BONNYRIGG
    2.45: DONNYBROOK
    3.15: EPIC ENDEAVOUR
    3.45: ISLE OF WOLVES
    4.20: BODYLINE
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 18,083
    13.10 HAN SOLO BERGER
    13.40 ADAAY DREAM
    14.10 BONNYRIGG
    14.45 CASPIAN QUEEN
    15.15 EVENING SUN
    15.45 ISLE OF WOLVES
    16.20 BONDI SANDS
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 12,532
    wynne1938 said:

    13.10 HAN SOLO BERGER
    13.40 ADAAY DREAM
    14.10 BONNYRIGG
    14.45 CASPIAN QUEEN
    15.15 EVENING SUN
    15.45 ISLE OF WOLVES
    16.20 BONDI SANDS

    added to sheet
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 11,338
    1.10: NON RUNNER
    1.40: ADAAY DREAM
    2.10: BONNYRIGG
    2.45: CASPIAN QUEEN
    3.15: EVENING SUN
    3.45: ISLE OF WOLVES
    4.20: BODYLINE

    (On Sheet)

    Hope this is OK, as too late for first race.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 12,532
    Table after Day 1

    WYNNE1938 = 7 runners 3 winner 4 losers - £1.36
    SIDV79 ====7 runners 1 winner 6 losers - £0.00
    ZADOC ==== 7 runners 2 winner 5 losers- £(0.37)
    STAYORGO== 6 runners 2 winner 4 losers - £(1.39)
    RABDENIRO== 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers- £(4.12)
    VAIGRET === 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers - £(4.12)
    MAXALLY ===7 runners 1 winner 6 losers- £(5.27)

    YOU CANT KEEP WYNNE1938 DOWN AS HE GETS THREE MORE WINNERS AND HEADS INTO LEAD. AGAIN
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 12,532
    OVERALL TABLE AFTER DAY ONE OF NEWMARKET

    WYNNE1938 ---- 114 runners 32 winners 82 losers - £29.13
    ZADOC -------- 117 runners 29 winner 88 losers- £19.52
    VAIGRET ------- 117 runners 29 winner 88 losers - £11.89
    STAYORGO ---- 117 runners 28 winner 89 losers - £(5.91)
    SIDV79 --------118 runners 21 winner 97 losers -£(8.21)
    MAXALLY------ 116 runners 22 winner 94 losers- £(12.49)
    RABDENIRO --- 118 runners 22 winner 96 losers- £(37.38)
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 11,338
    vaigret said:

    Table after Day 1

    WYNNE1938 = 7 runners 3 winner 4 losers - £1.36
    SIDV79 ====7 runners 1 winner 6 losers - £0.00
    ZADOC ==== 7 runners 2 winner 5 losers- £(0.37)
    STAYORGO== 6 runners 2 winner 4 losers - £(1.39)
    RABDENIRO== 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers- £(4.12)
    VAIGRET === 7 runners 1 winner 6 losers - £(4.12)
    MAXALLY ===7 runners 1 winner 6 losers- £(5.27)

    YOU CANT KEEP WYNNE1938 DOWN AS HE GETS THREE MORE WINNERS AND HEADS INTO LEAD. AGAIN

    VWP @wynne1938

    GL all for the next two days.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 12,532
    1.30: BLOWN BY WIND
    2.05: RAATEA
    2.40: MUBTASIM
    3.15: VOLKAN STAR
    3.50: AL MAYSAN
    4.25: PERFECT INCH
    5.00: AL QAQAA
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 14,116
    1.30: BLOWN BY WIND
    2.05: MANIGORDO
    2.40: HAPPY POWER
    3.15: VOLKAN STAR
    3.50: AL MAYSAN
    4.25: PURE BEAUTY
    5.00: AL QAQAA

    On sheet
Sign In or Register to comment.