You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Freeroll strategy

2»

Comments

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Tikay10 said:

PKRPar said:

Anyone having any issues registering for tonights freeroll? I have over 25 points from this morning, but tournament still saying im not able to enter.

@Tikay10 ?

@PKRPar,

That seems odd. Been no other complaints that I'm aware of (so far...) & 33 players are registered, which is a similar number to this time yesterday.

If the problem persists, you'll need to speak to CC.
    No worries, i'll give them a shout :)
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    @Tikay10 all sorted.

Seems my points were still "sat" with me whilst I was at the table and just needed to leave the table.

:)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806
    edited July 2020
    PKRPar said:

@Tikay10 all sorted.

Seems my points were still "sat" with me whilst I was at the table and just needed to leave the table.

:)

@PKRPar

Yup, I can see you are now in the Lobby.

Good stuff.
  • SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    JingleMa said:

Haha unlucky @SR23.

I ran my KK into AA without cashing or picking up any bounties, so you did better than me, at least you had pizza and mad men!

The thing is, just before I went out to collect the pizza I saw the freeroll in the lobby and thought, "meh, I'll reg when I get back." It would have taken two seconds, tops.

Just regged for tonight's. Seems I'm a regging freeroll nit, now. Never saw that one coming.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806

@PKRPar

Good to see yesterday's morning;'s faffing was not in vain.

PKRPar 0 37 £4

;)

N1.
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    I've failed to address the "eliminator" aspect of these freerolls so far - only had a few bounties. Don't really think I'm aggressive enough for this type of format, but still a fun promotion.

Any advice for a timid player like me in these freerolls?