You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mike The Mouth Matusow

2»

Comments

• DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    I have been at the same table as Hellmuth a couple of times, and he seemed friendly enough with everybody. I can't recall seeing him really having a real dig at anyone, but have seen him cursing bad play whilst leaving another table. I'd happily sit with him again, and there are way worse people to spend a few hours with. I'd put him down as a positive to improve your WSOP experience.

Matusow is something else; you hear him from several table lengths away and he just comes accross as a huge douche whenever you hear him. I haven't had the misfortune to sit on his table yet, but 5 tables away is enough to get a view that you really wouldn't want to spend a couple of hours sat next to him..
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,826

This is how Poker News reported it.

HERE

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,826

Matusow's apology on his Twitter feed & the reaction to it;

• Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,529
    I mean he completely butchered that hand - hard to see him winning in the long term getting 150bb in on the flop with A high - He only ever gets called there drawing dead.

Always seemed like a moron and bad for poker in general.... Entertaining to watch however
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    Absolutely butchered the hand, didn't even realise it was a freezeout and reacted like a complete ****, although it probably made Hellmuth feel a bit better about his own rants, I wonder if he'll reconsider whether staking him is a worthwhile investment?
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Two fairly dislikeable poker players :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jblcOb_sRew
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited July 2020
    Was right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js1Sujqk_WI

Shahram Sheikhan always seemed like the younger brother looking to play with his older brothers 'pals' in poker terms. ;)

Cammy