You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,650
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Mastercash reverts to 2 hours tonight, & also includes a bumper "The Grind". We'll have not one, not two, but THREE players in the Studio, attempting a ROI spin-up! Mr Orford will be in the Pilot's seat, & I'm his wing-man.

The three grand Grinders in the studio will be lJAMESl, SIMUK, & Rolfus, three quite splendid young guns. I apologise now for what garb lJAMESl may decide to wear, you know what these guys are like. I may even get a photo of James car & post it on here - it's a Fiat 500, I think. Modified a bit.

We think - though not 100% sure yet - that they will be on the £1-£2 Tables, so that's MasterCash 13 & MasterCash 14. I'll confirm as soon as I know.

We'll also have Top of the Pots, as usual.

Remember, if you chat in the chat-box of the Televised Tables, the Gallery may pick up the convo & pass it on to Rich & I in the Studio. So watch what you say....;)

e-Mails? Yes please! skyopen@bskyb.com

Or post on this Thread, please, & Dan The Man, the world's bestest Runner-bloke chappie - remember him, he came to Vegas with us last year? - will print them off & get them into the Studio.

Tonight's Producer is Sky-Ling, aka Posh-Bird, so we may have to behave. A bit. And helping Ling tonight is none other than the lady of so many men's dreams, Purple Lady, who, fittingly, is dressed in purple tights & top today. Very fetching, if I may say.

MasterCash, & The Grind, also featuring Top of the Pots, 8pm, Channel 865.

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010

Been looking forward to this mastercash since I found out James was gonna be on the grind. Very fragile today so will be a watching only brief for me tonight.

I love the idea of 3 guys playing in the studio at the same time. I really wish sky had arranged for Nuter Dan and Sparce to play the same table, in the studio, combining online poker with live poker.(They could read eachother, in a live game situation, with no need for a dealer, cards, and still get hundreds of hands in)

Hope they look at this for the next tp.

Great night ahead - gl to everyone in the studio tonight   :)

DOHH
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited March 2010
    I have been reading a lot of the writer of Shakespeare's works, so if I do send a joke in an e-mail in as I sometimes do, you should be warned that it will be in iambic pentamater.  I trust the two of you will be waiting with baited breath.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm.:
    I have been reading a lot of the writer of Shakespeare's works, so if I do send a joke in an e-mail in as I sometimes do, you should be warned that it will be in iambic pentamater.  I trust the two of you will be waiting with baited breath.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    Not a problem. Rich & I wil read it out rapper-stylee.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2010
    im really looking forward to watching tonights show, should be good stuff

having met James in luton i know hes a top man and great fun.

However, his taste in jumpers and shirts is sometimes questionable:) so cant wait to see what he is wearing..

hoggers
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited March 2010
    im really looking forward to watching tonights show, should be good stuff having met James in luton i know hes a top man and great fun. However, his taste in jumpers and shirts is sometimes questionable:) so cant wait to see what he is wearing.. hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    You know u can't be wearing good stuff if even Hoggers is dissing it lol
  • Options
    purpleladypurplelady Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2010
    Thanks Tikay - I'm blushing!!! xx
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    the lady of so many men's dreams, Purple Lady, tell you what tikay, you are not wrong ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2010

If you have very good eyes, Purple Lady's avatar is actually a photo of Purple Lady with a most handsome young dude.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    im really looking forward to watching tonights show, should be good stuff having met James in luton i know hes a top man and great fun. However, his taste in jumpers and shirts is sometimes questionable:) so cant wait to see what he is wearing.. hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I really think the producers have missed a trick here by not getting James and Greg in the studio together. You could have then combined the poker with one of those, seemingly popular, makeover shows.
    You could call the show "P imp My Poker", "MasterFlash"  or something similar.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm. : I really think the producers have missed a trick here by not getting James and Greg in the studio together. You could have then combined the poker with one of those, seemingly popular, makeover shows. You could call the show "P imp My Poker", "MasterFlash"  or something similar.
    Posted by MereNovice
    James and Greg = Ant and Deckchair :)
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm. : I really think the producers have missed a trick here by not getting James and Greg in the studio together. You could have then combined the poker with one of those, seemingly popular, makeover shows. You could call the show "P imp My Poker", "MasterFlash"  or something similar.
    Posted by MereNovice
    how worrying

• Options
    edited March 2010
    If you have very good eyes, Purple Lady's avatar is actually a photo of Purple Lady with a most handsome young dude.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Er..., there was a man in there too?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm. : how worrying
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Yo Gregg, soz bout the other night when I wasnt feeling too well :(
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm. : James and Greg = Ant and Deckchair :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Wins the Post of the Day!
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited March 2010
    hi guys should ove been in studio my self 2nite but my son messed up my email address and password so ive got another now hope i will get another chance at it. and by the way james tops probs cost more than tks wardrobe.lol have a gd nite all.del
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hi guys should ove been in studio my self 2nite but my son messed up my email address and password so ive got another now hope i will get another chance at it. and by the way james tops probs cost more than tks wardrobe.lol have a gd nite all.del
    Posted by DELTA
    You are making a mistake that a lot of people make in confusing "cost" with "style".
    Sadly, it's a mistake that a lot of people make and it leads to misguided and impressionable consumers paying fortunes for clothes just because they have a "designer label".

Just my opinion, obviously.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm. : You are making a mistake that a lot of people make in confusing "cost" with "style". Sadly, it's a mistake that a lot of people make and it leads to misguided and impressionable consumers paying fortunes for clothes just because they have a "designer label". Just my opinion, obviously.
    Posted by MereNovice
    My clothes are in fact a statement.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm. : My clothes are in fact a statement.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Are you running a competition to guess what that "statement" is?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Mastercash, and "The Grind" - tonight, 8pm. : Are you running a competition to guess what that "statement" is?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Err, I'm not entirely sure that would be wise........
  • Options
    ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited March 2010
    Tikay you need to hold a live cash table on mastercash in the studio and cover it.. showing players cards on card cam etc.. that wud be well entertaining!