You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 2, TUESDAY. 17.00 Ripon & 17.15 Ayr

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,773
    vaigret said:

Tikay10 said:

We even have an 8/1 & 25/1 Double Whammy;

@tai-gar

well done tai gar
    Well done @vaigret too, you are in sparkling form with 25/1 & 16/1 winners in successive days, on top of a 40/1 winner on Friday.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    no penalty just nick his lucky pin wp terry steady now
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    Tikay10 said:

vaigret said:

Tikay10 said:

@tai-gar

well done tai gar
    Well done @vaigret too, you are in sparkling form with 25/1 & 16/1 winners in successive days, on top of a 40/1 winner on Friday.
    Thanks Tikay and gpc, the wheels will come off soon. But it is nice while it lasts. Wish I could have as much luck in the Jackpot Naps.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    CAN WE KEEP TO HORSE RACING AND A VERY BIG BOAST cus it doesnt happen often, over the last four weeks of this comp doing HORSE RACING I am £114.87 up. WOW cant beleive it myself.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,773
    vaigret said:

CAN WE KEEP TO HORSE RACING AND A VERY BIG BOAST cus it doesnt happen often, over the last four weeks of this comp doing HORSE RACING I am £114.87 up. WOW cant beleive it myself.

@vaigret

Think you are more than entitled to a bit of a chirp for that Terry. Amazing stuff.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

vaigret said:

@vaigret

Think you are more than entitled to a bit of a chirp for that Terry. Amazing stuff.
    thanks Tikay
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Well done Terry, @vaigret I very nearly decided to just copy your selections today and obviously now, wish I had done! ☺
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,595
    vaigret said:

Tikay10 said:

@tai-gar

well done tai gar
    Cheers. Hope you did a few bob on yours. I didn't back mine but never mind will try again tomorrow.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Very well done @vaigret , as I know nothing about racing I very nearly decided to copy your selections today to protect my lead. DOH

• Options
    pompeynic said:

Very well done @vaigret , as I know nothing about racing I very nearly decided to copy your selections today to protect my lead. DOH

thanks for all the nice comments and some people will say I dont know anything anyway.
    I have had money on some of the winners but certainly not all of them, obviously wish I had now but dont want to jinx them.