You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does Whizzewky have downs?

Horseheed1Horseheed1 Member Posts: 1
He sits all Russian roulette tables? Does he know red or black on roulette is better return than paying sky 10% to flip

Comments

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
    Do you mean downs syndrome? Grow up.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited July 2020
    Downswings?

Whizzewky is a good SNG player. Sure he/she has swings like all of us.

What's your game of choice Horseheed1?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320
    edited July 2020

He sits all Russian roulette tables? Does he know red or black on roulette is better return than paying sky 10% to flip

@Horseheed1

Can you explain what you mean by "downs" please?

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

His money, not yours.

I'll always encourage people playing RRs to do something else, but if that's what they want to play, so be it.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    I'm really hoping you mean does he have downswings. If not you should be ashamed.

I sat at a Russian Roulette table yesterday. It was a few minutes before the start of the Eliminator Freeroll and I only had 23 points. I sat at a £2 table, lost, but qualified for the Eliminator Freeroll and won £10 in that thus achieving a 354% ROI. More fool me.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Enut said:

I'm really hoping you mean does he have downswings. If not you should be ashamed.

I sat at a Russian Roulette table yesterday. It was a few minutes before the start of the Eliminator Freeroll and I only had 23 points. I sat at a £2 table, lost, but qualified for the Eliminator Freeroll and won £10 in that thus achieving a 354% ROI. More fool me.

This would be the only real reason I would be using the Russian Roulette tables. Maybe sat down and 'played' out of curiosity a couple of times, don't know why as it played out as expected. :)
  • Options
    2 more flags and you have the name of a Theme Park in the US as a side note
  • Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    He is only playing them to get points for priority
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Whizzewky's game choice = Whizzewky's business!
This discussion has been closed.