You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

can my girlfriend play on sky poker too?

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,554
Hi my girlfriend has been taking an interest in poker since seeing me play and she would like to make an account and play on sky poker. the issue is we live together so this may be an issue since we live in the same house and have the same internet connection.

I wanted to check if this okay or not so that she does not make an account and get me in trouble if it is not. for obvious reasons we would not play in the same games, is this allowed or not?

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    you can both have accounts and both play poker mtts only tho the other formats could be suspectable in collusion so fire away :)
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,554
    well we would not play in the same mtt, we may play similiar games eg dons but would not be playing the same don for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    so long as you avoid each other you should be fine
  • Options
    chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    can't see any issues, its better than her playing on your account binking a million and then having it withdrawn because its not her account. happened to someone on stars using his dads account, definition of brutal life beat
  • Options
    RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    I'd say go for it but if cash is your game avoid sitting at the same tables. In mtt's it wouldn't really be a problem because it's unlikely you'd be sat at the same table.

Word of advice though, if you do find yourself on the same table DO NOT stack her off unless you can sleep with one eye open lol
  • Options
    AMD68AMD68 Member Posts: 125
    Doubleme said:

Hi my girlfriend has been taking an interest in poker

A partner who likes poker, only in my dreams, lol. Though as someone said in another thread a poker player in a relationship with a non-poker player can end up sleeping in the spare room for convenience, which can have a positive effect on a relationship :)
    One last comment, I wouldn't like to be in your house if you both get bad beats on the same night :smile: