You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

this better not be an issue I will be furious if it is

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,554
I opted into the league promo now it keeps coming up in the client suggesting I should opt in
I definitively 100% opted in if my points are not counted in this I will be absolutely furious.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,151

@Doubleme

Hi,

I get that you believe you are already Opted In, but when it prompts you to Opt In, have you tried opting in?

As long as you opt in by midnight tonight (Monday) all your points earned all day today will count.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Doubleme

Hi,

I get that you believe you are already Opted In, but when it prompts you to Opt In, have you tried opting in?

As long as you opt in by midnight tonight (Monday) all your points earned all day today will count.

the email I have received specifically says once you opted in do not opt in again as this will clear all the points. so by the official email from sky poker if I opt in again all myy points in this promo wont count
  • Options

@Doubleme

Yes, but it's still Day 1 so if you were to Opt In now you would still get ALL points earned since 00.01 this morning. And if you are already Opted In it will say as much when you click it.

This is what T & C # 3 states;

"Points earned can be backdated to the start of the date of opt in only. For example, if you opt in on Tuesday 4th August at 5pm, only poker points earned from 00:01 that day will count"

On the promo page HERE
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited August 2020
    @Tikay10 I think @Doubleme is worried about this clause

Part of the T's and C's no.4

"Once you have opted in to your chosen league, do not opt in to the same league again. This will override any progress in that league and ALL LEAGUE POINTS WILL BE LOST."

That could mean opt in on day 1, earn some points, opt in again to the same league and lose your points? Or can that only happen if you opt in the 2nd time on a later day?
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

@Tikay10 I think @Doubleme is worried about this clause

Part of the T's and C's no.4

"Once you have opted in to your chosen league, do not opt in to the same league again. This will override any progress in that league and ALL LEAGUE POINTS WILL BE LOST."

That could mean opt in on day 1, earn some points, opt in again to the same league and lose your points? Or can that only happen if you opt in the 2nd time on a later day?

pretty much my exact concerns entirely summed up I trying to contact sky customer support but not sure can at this time.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Phantom66

I suspect that means he would lose his points from one league if he opted in to a different league.

I'm assuming he is going to Opt in to the same league. In which case it looks to me that the clause I quoted covers him. The key thing is to do it before Midnight today, because then he gets all of today's points anyway. If he leaves it until tomorrow (Tuesday) he loses all points earned on Monday even if t's the same league.
  • Options
    Once you have opted in to your chosen league, do not opt in to the same league again. This will override any progress in that league and ALL LEAGUE POINTS WILL BE LOST.

this is what it says in the email it is not talking about another league it is saying do not opt into the same league again
  • Options
    are sky poker contact service available right now I trying to contact support it says im no2 in line but not sure if anyone is active at this time.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

are sky poker contact service available right now I trying to contact support it says im no2 in line but not sure if anyone is active at this time.

@Doubleme

As far as I know, yes, they are still available.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

Once you have opted in to your chosen league, do not opt in to the same league again. This will override any progress in that league and ALL LEAGUE POINTS WILL BE LOST.

this is what it says in the email it is not talking about another league it is saying do not opt into the same league again

Yes, if you changed Leagues on say, a Wednesday, all points earned on Monday & Tuesday wold be lost. That's my understanding of that clause.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    stokefc said:

This had me laughing. My jaw aches!
  • Options
    SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    I wish it would always say 'opted in' I always question whether it's worked or not.
  • Options
    SMARTGOAT said:

I wish it would always say 'opted in' I always question whether it's worked or not.

+1

I thought I had opted in but I started doubting myself and then worried that if I opted in again to be sure I could lose today's points.

So I checked with CC and they confirmed I had opted in.
  • Options
    update contacted support and everything was sorted had I re opted in my points would have been wiped confirmed from support.
  • Options
    ^^^ I also asked CC the question and I was told (having checked with the Poker Team) that points would not have been wiped if I had opted in a 2nd time today (in the same league) as per @Tikay10 comment above.

So clear as mud then.

Safest advice seems to be if you are not sure whether you are already opted in. Check with CC!
  • Options
    chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    what league y'all in? i thought i'd rep championship as i'm a Bournemouth fan ISHDTOUISHGKLSDATILT
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    SMARTGOAT said:

----

Me too

Opted in again just to make sure
  • Options
    MP33 said:

SMARTGOAT said:

----

Me too

Opted in again just to make sure
    @MP33

Yesterday, or today?
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527