You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Just For fun, Fantasy PLO8 Starts 1st September. All welcome to play

coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,943
edited August 2020 in Poker Chat
This is open to all. League Participants or not.

Think other players have a better chance than you. Then make up a competition you actually have a chance of winning Then carry on reading.

After an hour of development and direct from the team that brought you the Midweek PLO8 Bounty Hunter league Introducing Fantasy PLO8. Running in conjunction with season 4.

Simply pick 1 player from each of the 5 groups below, and your team score the points they they accrue in each league game so that’s 36 games in total, in a player does not participate in a game they are awarded 4 points.

Example
If coo1-um gets 2 points for their 3 league games which is not inconceivable, and plays 2 others games which score 10 points.
Their weekly score will be;
5 games played = 12points
4 games not played = 16points
Total weekly points = 28points. I Guess its better hoping some players just don't play.

Understand the Rules? Though not. Just pick a name from each of the 5 Groups.

You never know if we get 20 entrants @Tikay10 may find a nominal £5.50 token as a prize.

Want to join the league i would like to do one of those join 'here' things but i don't know how to do them so find it, you found this it cant be that hard.

Comments