You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker fantasy football

tomred64tomred64 Member Posts: 277
Anyone know if there is a poker fantasy football league and what the code is?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 865
    I don't believe there is yet but keen to set one up - using the fantasy premier league app https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    I would happily join if one was created.
  • Options
    xjlfzy

^ That is the league code. Can make that the free to enter one and if anyone wants to a fiver league or whatever can get that set up too through Pm
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,505
    I'm up for this:)
  • Options
    darsh11darsh11 Member Posts: 56
    If there's an entry cost / prizes - I'd be up for it.
  • Options
    darsh11 said:

If there's an entry cost / prizes - I'd be up for it.

Needs more interest otherwise probs not worth it - this is auto join link for the main (non entry fee) league, might be easier for people to do

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/xjlfzy
  • Options
    darsh11darsh11 Member Posts: 56
    I'm in
  • Options
    Super_OliSuper_Oli Member Posts: 15
    I do ff anyway so i'm in
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
  • Options
    i suggested this on Football chat and reckon that the best place to get more people aand to take forward once league starts
  • Options
    vaigret said:

i suggested this on Football chat and reckon that the best place to get more people aand to take forward once league starts

Possibly but think Poker Chat gets a lot more "footfall" as it were
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

ok as long as I can find your official thread when and if you set one up when the league starts. LOL
  • Options
    vaigret said:

Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

ok as long as I can find your official thread when and if you set one up when the league starts. LOL
    The league just sort of runs itself, won't have to start it. Got the feeling most people in the league already wouldn't mind chucking a fiver in for a cash league too so might start a PM group for that
  • Options
    midnightmamidnightma Member Posts: 54
    Defo up for this i might actually have a chance to beat some of you :)
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

The league just sort of runs itself, won't have to start it. Got the feeling most people in the league already wouldn't mind chucking a fiver in for a cash league too so might start a PM group for that
    I would be in for cash league, know it runs itself, Im in another league on it just thought it would nice on here to get regular reports on how we are all doing. Happy to do if you want me too.
  • Options
    vaigret said:

Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

I would be in for cash league, know it runs itself, Im in another league on it just thought it would nice on here to get regular reports on how we are all doing. Happy to do if you want me too.
    Fire away
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    In the league I usually take part in every year, one additional thing we've always done is a "Manager of the Month" prize, where the highest scoring person each month wins a tenner. The aim of it being to keep people who interested who aren't in contention to win the overall league. However, this sort of thing would be dependent on a large number of people joining to build up the prize pool.

Is there any way that we could incorporate some tourney tokens into this so the top scoring person each month wins a £10 tourney token or something? Certainly not an expectation of Sky and this sort of thing may not be feasible (I know Sky give away enough freebies anyway), but merely a suggestion to try and get more members to take part and bring about some community spirit.
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

Allan23 said:

vaigret said:

Fire away
    thnx mate
  • Options
    hugomuckhugomuck Member Posts: 879
    I would be interested in a little cash league
  • Options
    tomred64tomred64 Member Posts: 277
    Just joined your league Allan23