You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

QUICK DONT MISS OUT... AGAIN

124»

Comments

• gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    chelsea man city sat
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Thanks
  • Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    Very nearly missed this ........ just done an in-play bet which I think should get me a £5 FREE BET
    MISTY4ME said:

Very nearly missed this ........ just done an in-play bet which I think should get me a £5 FREE BET

you had to opt in so not sure in play was an option,pay more attention next time lol
    gpc70 said:

MISTY4ME said:

you had to opt in so not sure in play was an option, pay more attention next time lol
    Hi Grant @gpc70
    It was a funny one .......I couldn't use the opt-in button, but read through the T&C's and it said you qualified if you placed a bet before Full Time, and there was another Opt-in button further down.

10mins after I placed a tiny bet I got the £5 free bet credited, but after the game finished it was removed, so I presumed that was that, though I was going to contact CC and ask why.

I've just checked my SKY BET account, and it has been credited again, so HAPPY DAYS :)
    MISTY4ME said:

gpc70 said:

MISTY4ME said:

you had to opt in so not sure in play was an option, pay more attention next time lol
    Hi Grant @gpc70
    It was a funny one .......I couldn't use the opt-in button, but read through the T&C's and it said you qualified if you placed a bet before Full Time, and there was another Opt-in button further down.

10mins after I placed a tiny bet I got the £5 free bet credited, but after the game finished it was removed, so I presumed that was that, though I was going to contact CC and ask why.

I've just checked my SKY BET account, and it has been credited again, so HAPPY DAYS :)
    well spend it wisely back my good thing of the day 3.55 epsom model actress
    given a dreadful ride last time should be bang there 11/2 ish gl
    man city chelsea sat 12 .20 k/o
    gpc70 said:

Cheers Grant @gpc70 :)

Took a while before I could find how to get to it ...... I went onto 'What's on' info tab in the left-hand column of SKYBET.
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    gpc70 said:

Thanks, not been one for a while!
    Brrrrrrr said:

gpc70 said:

Thanks, not been one for a while!
    I'm not surprised ..... up to 300,000 FREE £fivers :#
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,590
    gpc70 said: