You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

It’s official: We are too stupid to live.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,493
    Conflating the way George Floyd died, with mask wearing is particularly sad.

As is coaching very young children to make ridiculous remarks.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171
    HAYSIE said:

Conflating the way George Floyd died, with mask wearing is particularly sad.

As is coaching very young children to make ridiculous remarks.

They were the exact two takeaways I had too.

Comparing wearing a mask with the manner of George Floyd's death blew me away.

That may well have been her son too. Unable to string a sentence together yet due to his age let alone think the problem through, he had been coached to say the phrase parrot-fashion. God help him when he grows up.

I suppose I'm being harsh, but it seems unfair on the child that he could be born to a woman of such monumental stupidity.

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Wearing masks is not a battle worth fighting or protesting about in my mind. Tend to wear them to make others feel safer for the most part while keeping distance. The vaccination will be more of a hot topic than masks, plenty to come with this.

ABC did well to pick the ragtags for their report as well. The child doesn't have much of a chance.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,493
    Cammykaze said:

Wearing masks is not a battle worth fighting or protesting about in my mind. Tend to wear them to make others feel safer for the most part while keeping distance. The vaccination will be more of a hot topic than masks, plenty to come with this.

ABC did well to pick the ragtags for their report as well. The child doesn't have much of a chance.

They often seem to be in denial in the USA.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/superspreader-biker-rally-responsible-for-more-than-260-000-cases-of-covid-19/ar-BB18SteM?ocid=msedgdhp
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,530
    Don't worry, I'm sure this is just a comedy sketch.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,601
    edited September 2020
    Even the outlaws wore masks in America. The Lone ranger wore a complete face covering.

Isn't that enough for Trump to tell all Americans to wear them?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171

"I don't wear a mask as child molesters like wearing them" takes a bit of beating, too.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    They wear shoes too, so that’s them gone. Doubt they wear pants though, so that’s a relief.