You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is Flashflush's hair ginger? Please settle the debate...

GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
It has come to my attention that our very own Flashflush has been subject to vicious and inhuman allegations that he might have at least one hair that is slightly ginger

I didn't think the sky poker community could stoop so low as to suggest such a thing.... (We already have one ginger (the_gibb) and i didn't think there could be room for another)

This scandal must be put to bed once and for all:)

Does Flashflush have ginger hair.?.... you decide...

Thanks

hoggers

Comments

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

lol hoggers yep he is defo a carrot top !
  • Options
    WHOAMI196WHOAMI196 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited March 2010
    I love this forum LOL i reckon he's GINGER, his avatar suggests so!! He said hes not ginger or strawberry blonde, but he may be deluded lol.....................does anyone know?????????  

geghog ur a class act m8
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited March 2010
    Seen him on "my name is" section on 865, and oh yeah, he tries to hide it but you can see that it there lol
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited March 2010
    lololololol... Greg I hate you. Never been ginger in my whole life, not natural or dyed (Why the **** some1 would dye their hair to look ginger I have no idea).
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited March 2010
    As well, he had his hair longer on his last filming of 'my name is'.....................would u grow ur hair longer if it was ginger????? lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Flashflush Ginger? Please settle the debate...:
    lololololol... Greg I hate you. Never been ginger in my whole life, not natural or dyed (Why the **** some1 would dye their hair to look ginger I have no idea).
    Posted by FlashFlush

All i can say is that you must have annoyed the graphic designer m8  (or given them a particularly ginger photo for reference)

Oh, and thanks for posting you have just displayed your ginger avatar again.,. nice work:)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Flashflush Ginger? Please settle the debate... : All i can say is that you must have annoyed the graphic designer m8  (or given them a particularly ginger photo for reference) Oh, and thanks for posting you have just displayed your ginger avatar again.,. nice work:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Looooool
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    As well, he had his hair longer on his last filming of 'my name is'.....................would u grow ur hair longer if it was ginger????? lol
    Posted by phil12uk
    There is a man in my workplace who has a long ginger ponytail. why? i have no idea...

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited March 2010
    He does smell of Twiglets and fox wee, so there stands a good chance...

;)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited March 2010
    He does smell of Twiglets and fox wee, so there stands a good chance... ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hahahaha..... "twiglets"
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    I think I may have voted wrong.

Having read the posts I now realise you were talking about his hair colour. Being 'a bit Ginger' has a completely different meaning where I come from.

Can I change my vote from 'definitely yes' to  'maybe' ?
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    Being rather follicly challenged I'm not sure that I'm qualified to comment on this momentous issue but that avatar sure looks ginger.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Lovely bloke but defo ginger
  • Options
    WHOAMI196WHOAMI196 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited March 2010
    I think I may have voted wrong. Having read the posts I now realise you were talking about his hair colour. Being 'a bit Ginger' has a completely different meaning where I come from. Can I change my vote from 'definitely yes' to  'maybe' ?
    Posted by elsadog
    haha happy camper
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I think I may have voted wrong. Having read the posts I now realise you were talking about his hair colour. Being 'a bit Ginger' has a completely different meaning where I come from. Can I change my vote from 'definitely yes' to  'maybe' ?
    Posted by elsadog
    lol, good point, thread title changed to prevent further confusion

no changing of votes im afraid:)
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited March 2010
    Watched him play the other night and he didn't sound like a ging

I voted strawberries

• Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited March 2010
    100% GINGER!!!!!!
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited March 2010
    Well you know what they say about Blondes, theres only one way of telling if they are a natural Blonde, and thats to have a look down stairs and so the the same must be said for the ginger bred man.

But who is willing to volenteer?
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Flashflush's hair ginger? Please settle the debate...:
    Well you know what they say about Blondes, theres only one way of telling if they are a natural Blonde, and thats to have a look down stairs and so the the same must be said for the ginger bred man. But who is willing to volenteer?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    All done trev mate,yep hes ginger
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Flashflush Ginger? Please settle the debate... : All i can say is that you must have annoyed the graphic designer m8  (or given them a particularly ginger photo for reference) Oh, and thanks for posting you have just displayed your ginger avatar again.,. nice work:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Yeah the picture that I sent in looks ginger I had the same abuse playing on william hill when I had that pic as my avatar lol... When I get all my pictures transfered to my new computer ill post one so the debate can be settled ;-)