You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

waller02 Twitch Stream

waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
edited September 2020 in Poker Chat
As some of you may already know, I have decided to jump onto the Twitch bandwagon and give streaming a go.

Do not expect the same high standards that the likes of @Duesenberg have set, especially on my first attempt but I will certainly be trying my best to keep you all moderately entertained. If you find my banter and general persona to be rather dull then at least you can have a good laugh at me clicking buttons and making some questionable plays on the tables.

I intend to stream most Fridays and will be including both the Main and Mini events among others.

Also, I have a fun stream side bet arranged with @Duesenberg but I shall let him tell you all about it on his stream later tonight.

Just making some final tweaks to my layout (many thanks to Dues) and I shall be going live at 6:30pm on Friday.

You can follow me on the link below to receive any notifications. Hope to see a few of you in the chat on Friday!

https://twitch.tv/waller02

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Dam. Thought you were streaming tonight with the FTT games (duesenbigbollox is too high and mighty to play these now ;) )

Anyway, genuinely wish you all the best with this pal. Looking forward to also seeing my donk tag on your screen.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Dam. Thought you were streaming tonight with the FTT games (duesenbigbollox is too high and mighty to play these now ;) )

Anyway, genuinely wish you all the best with this pal. Looking forward to also seeing my donk tag on your screen.

Thanks mate.

I will almost certainly be playing the Orfordable though, even though it won't be eligible for the side bet. Team Player, unlike @Duesenberg .
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Finally, another new sky streamer
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    edited September 2020
    Allan23 said:

Finally, another new a decent sky streamer

FYP
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Good stuff Waller - Look forward to it
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

Hopefully it might bring yourself out of retirement.
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Exciting times.... can't wait!! <3
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    nice one ryan, followed and will be tuning in. good luck with it :)
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    waller02 said:

Allan23 said:

Hopefully it might bring yourself out of retirement.
    We live in hope.

All the best with yours waller, hope you enjoy it and it goes well.
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    Looking forward to this ... see you Friday
  • Options
    hoban01hoban01 Member Posts: 80
    good luck mate
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Sooooo pleased to see this happening! I have no doubt it'll go great and I'm sure you'll have some fun along the way too.

I'm afraid I won't be on tonight but will do a stream on Wednesday instead. If it's not common knowledge by then, I'll let you all know about my little side bet with @walle02 when I'm next live :)
  • Options

Sooooo pleased to see this happening! I have no doubt it'll go great and I'm sure you'll have some fun along the way too.

I'm afraid I won't be on tonight but will do a stream on Wednesday instead. If it's not common knowledge by then, I'll let you all know about my little side bet with @walle02 when I'm next live :)

I'll save it for you to say on your stream mate. Disappointed you can't make tonight, see you on Wednesday.
  • Options
    loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 152
    Looking forward to this one, will definitely tune in!
  • Options
    GREGSTERGREGSTER Member Posts: 383
    Good luck with this, would have been a pretty decent start if you had began last Friday.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,632
    if i watch will my monitor/mouse smell of fish ;)
    gl with this Ry
  • Options
    stokefc said:

if i watch will my monitor/mouse smell of fish ;)
    gl with this Ry

100%
  • Options
    Well.....that was interesting (must mute mic, must mute mic)

Thanks a lot to everybody who tuned in and for sticking around until the bitter end, really is much appreciated. You made it so much easier for getting involved in the chat too, great bunch in here, thanks.

We had "that mic gaff" and a dirty dirty @Duesenberg slowroll of all slowrolls haha.

HUGE thanks to the surprise donations, they really aren't necessary and I was blown away by your generosity. I shall be investing in a mic (and muting it when required) to try and improve the audio.
    Thanks again all, see you next week!
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Hey Ryan,

Tuned in earlier on this evening, really good stuff buddy.