You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Saving Around £30 On Your Amazon Prime Subscription.

2»

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,547

Dear Prime Member,

Thank you for being a valued member of Amazon Prime. We are writing to you about an upcoming change to your membership.

As of 15 September 2022, the price of the monthly Prime membership will increase from £7.99 to £8.99, and the price of the annual Prime membership will increase from £79 to £95. The new price will apply to renewals starting 15 September 2022. You can view your next renewal date, manage, or cancel your membership by visiting your account.

We continue to focus on making Prime even more valuable for members. This is the first time we have changed the price of Prime in the UK since 2014. During this time, we have significantly increased the number of products available with unlimited, fast Prime delivery; added and expanded ultra-fast fresh grocery delivery; and added more high-quality digital entertainment, including TV, movies, music, games, and books. Prime Video in particular has increased the number of TV series and movies on offer, including Amazon Originals, as well as live sports coverage, such as the Premier League and Autumn Nations Series.

Sincerely,

Your Amazon Prime Team
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,276

I think you should write to Prime & complain.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

First increase since 2014?
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Martin Lewis offers advice for beating Amazon’s Prime subscription price increase

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/martin-lewis-offers-advice-beating-124053265.html
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Tikay10 said:

Martin Lewis offers advice for beating Amazon’s Prime subscription price increase

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/martin-lewis-offers-advice-beating-124053265.html
    I am not a massive Martin Lewis fan, but you can save around £30 by following what he suggests.