You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Question about UKOPS satellites

123qwe123qwe Member Posts: 5
UKOS is coming up and I plan on playing a few sats to enter cheaply! Can someone help clarify the below questions I have please.

If I win a sat into an event and my circumstances change and I can no longer play the event. If I de register what happens to the value of the tournament entrance amount. Is this credited in tournament vouchers / cash back into my account?

Similarly, if I am already registered for a tourney that the sat is for (bought in with my own money or won a previous sat). And I enter and win a subsequent sat when already registered for the tourney what happens to the value of the sat I won?

Cheers!

Best Answers

• Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    If you qualify for an event and deregister you will get nothing.

If you have already qualified and qualify for a 2nd time you will get the cash value of the seat.
  • Options
    BlairReidBlairReid Member Posts: 74
    Answer ✓
    Therefore, if you're going to play the satellites but may not be able to play the target event then you can register for the target event first using cash. Then if you win the satellite you'll get paid in cash because you're already registered. Then you can deregister from the target event and you'll get your cash refunded.

This is more for satellites in general, won't work for the UKOPS ones which run before the target event registration opens.

Answers