You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

"I was tucking in my shirt"

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,812
edited October 2020 in The Rail
Arch Trump supporter & serial liar Rudy Giuliani was caught in a somewhat compromising position in a hotel room with a girl he believed to be 15. He glibly explained it away by saying "I was tucking in my shirt".

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,812

Within minutes of the news, Twitter was awash with Rudy memes. Sometimes Twitter is just so good.

• VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013
    To recap the day so far:
    The media tried to frame Giuliani tucking his shirt into his pants while in a room with a 24 year-old actress as 'reaching for his genitals in front of a 15 year old'.
    A journalist saw the scene & said "He is tucking his shirt back in after she untucks it removing his mic."
    I hope he sues the **** out of these people.

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    To be fair I have the problem tucking my shirt in after it comes loose, it’s such a faff going to the bedroom and laying down to tuck it back in . 😀
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    VespaPX said:

To recap the day so far:
    The media tried to frame Giuliani tucking his shirt into his pants while in a room with a 24 year-old actress as 'reaching for his genitals in front of a 15 year old'.
    A journalist saw the scene & said "He is tucking his shirt back in after she untucks it removing his mic."
    I hope he sues the **** out of these people.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,578
    Is That a Gun in Your Pocket, or Are You Just Glad to See Me ...
    Bet she wasn't.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    tomgoodun said:

To be fair I have the problem tucking my shirt in after it comes loose, it’s such a faff going to the bedroom and laying down to tuck it back in . 😀

I agree...it's also such a faff trying to find a young female to help...
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Having watched said scene in the new Borat film tonight, it's very clear what he was doing and what his intentions were.

And it wasn't ''tucking in his shirt''.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139
    he was creepier than a creepy thing in that movie

Having watched said scene in the new Borat film tonight, it's very clear what he was doing and what his intentions were.

Saw the film last night 😁
    Absolute slime ball, touching her at every opportunity, asking for her phone no. and address .
    How people side with people like this is mind blowing.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,812
    tomgoodun said:

Absolute slime ball, touching her at every opportunity, asking for her phone no. and address .
    Exactly the sort of person Trump surrounds himself with.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    edited October 2020
    tomgoodun said:

Must have seen a different film to you, the whole point of the scene was that she would be ‘gifted’ to him and she was flirting and touching his leg etc from the start.

He’s obviously not tucking his shirt in there, but she’s invited him to the bedroom to continue drinking and there’s no evidence that he thinks the 24 year old actress that was interviewing him was 15.

Basic entrapment. Sleazy guy, no doubt, but nowhere near as bad as people making out.
    bbMike said:

tomgoodun said:

Must have seen a different film to you, the whole point of the scene was that she would be ‘gifted’ to him and she was flirting and touching his leg etc from the start.

He’s obviously not tucking his shirt in there, but she’s invited him to the bedroom to continue drinking and there’s no evidence that he thinks the 24 year old actress that was interviewing him was 15.

Basic entrapment. Sleazy guy, no doubt, but nowhere near as bad as people making out.
    Ah, you didn’t see him touching her or asking for her phone no and address then?
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    Yes, I did. Once they were in the bedroom. He obviously thought something was on the cards here, which I think most people would also assume in the same circumstances.

You need to be able to make assumptions to navigate the world. It’s a set up, that’s the whole point of it. The only strange bit is the outrage, and the insinuation that he was on the lookout for underage sex.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    Slightly off topic but many years ago a friend of a friend met a young lady at a night club, one thing led to another and they spent the night together, she had a great time, so did he, she was apparently very 'broad minded'.

A few days later the police turned up and arrested him. It turns out she was 15 and claimed he raped her when her parents found out she had been sleeping around. He ended up convicted of serious sexual offences. Apparently the defence of 'she said she was 19 and was in an over 18s night club' didn't mean he hadn't, technically, raped a 15 year old.

He wasn't a sleazy old guy, I think he was in his mid 20's, it probably tainted the rest of his life though.