You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Pushy Parents.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,493
Are these Britain's pushiest parents? Mother reveals her daughters, 8 and 3, 'get nothing for free' and insists their part-time jobs at the family business where her youngest sweeps and cleans will help them 'win at life'

Sophie and Phil McGennity, from Preston, are determined their daughters Crystal, eight, and Hallie, three, will grow up to succeed and have already learnt 'nothing in the world is free' (left) Sophie revealed: 'My dream is to see my to children excelling at whatever they choose to do, participation is important but ultimately I want them to win at life so they don't have to worry about money or stability.' (right, and top inset, Crystal with some of her medals). The children have a packed schedule each week with part-time jobs, activities, competitions and extra homework given to them by their mother (bottom inset)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8883643/Are-Britains-pushiest-parents-Mother-two-says-daughters-8-3-free.html

Comments

• Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    HAYSIE said:

Are these Britain's pushiest parents? Mother reveals her daughters, 8 and 3, 'get nothing for free' and insists their part-time jobs at the family business where her youngest sweeps and cleans will help them 'win at life'

Sophie and Phil McGennity, from Preston, are determined their daughters Crystal, eight, and Hallie, three, will grow up to succeed and have already learnt 'nothing in the world is free' (left) Sophie revealed: 'My dream is to see my to children excelling at whatever they choose to do, participation is important but ultimately I want them to win at life so they don't have to worry about money or stability.' (right, and top inset, Crystal with some of her medals). The children have a packed schedule each week with part-time jobs, activities, competitions and extra homework given to them by their mother (bottom inset)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8883643/Are-Britains-pushiest-parents-Mother-two-says-daughters-8-3-free.html

and your point is what Haysie ????? what are you trying say buy putting this up ??
  • Options
    HANSON said:

HAYSIE said:

and your point is what Haysie ????? what are you trying say buy putting this up ??
    Why would I have to have a point?
  • Options
    A question rather than a point.
    Is it reasonable to force a 3 year old child to shovel sh1t, to get a bit of pocket money?