You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Wednesday 28th October. Guitar Bloke & Myna take the Main & Mini

2»

Comments

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Very well played dues! And myna!! Get back on the twitch streams Myna!!
  • MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    I still watch the VODs but have banned myself from Twitch and Youtube during sessions - partly due to increased table counts in recent weeks - but I might reduce the tables or not play at all so I can join some of the streams live...

Whether I catch any of them live or not, I hope you all have fun streams and profitable series.
  • BrayCorp83BrayCorp83 Member Posts: 17
    TVSpice said:

waller02 said:

Well played @Duesenberg and @MynaFrett

Also congratulations to @TVSpice and best of luck in the biggie.

Thanks @waller02, I’m looking forward to it! Thank you too @Tikay10. I thoroughly enjoyed both tournaments. They were different in the approach by all involved and I continue to learn from playing with any members of Team Serious. The stand out lesson is they are both patient and relentless. It is impossible not to admire players like @chicknMelt and @BrayCorp83 et al

And yes, if there was a way of @NOSTRI helping you to restart the MML, I’m sure I won’t be the only one putting my name down to play it again.
    Thanks @TVSpice & @tikay1 - well done on qualifying and look forward to seeing you on my table again soon. Well played.