You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Preston North End

OSCAR66OSCAR66 Member Posts: 577
edited November 2020 in Sports & Betting Chat
Another very impressive away performance last night from PNE (i'm not a Preston fan btw) winning 3 - 0 against the Championship leaders including missing a penalty and being without 4 regular starters in their side. Their home form is abysmal and almost a complete opposite of their phenomenal away form.
Home - P6 & L6 scoring just 1 x goal whereas Away - P6 & W5 D1 scoring 15 x goals with a minimum of 2 away goals scored in any one game.
Since beating 2nd favs for the Title Brentford away 4 - 2 i've cashed in on their last 3 x away wins of 0 - 2 1 - 2 & 0 - 3.
Not sure of the actual stats but there does seem to be a lot more teams winning away since games have been played behind closed doors. With no home support it seems to have levelled the playing field somewhat with home advantage no longer being as much of a factor in games. Would Spurs have won 6 - 1 away to Man Utd with 76,000 there ? unlikely imo despite Utd being out of sorts.
Saturday PNE are away to 2nd favs for Relegation Rotherham with just 1 home win, losing 3 out of 5 games having lost again at home last night.
13/10 for another away win looks a very generous price all things considered, some tasty prices in the goals market.

Apologies in advance to any Preston fans if i've now inadvertently jinxed this run of bizarre results and to anyone else who along with me does their dough should Rotherham romp home on Saturday !