You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Streak Week Leaderboards after Day One - REVISED

2»

Comments

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    edited November 2020
    Vince_107 said:

Tikay10 said:

Vince_107 said:

How are the streaks determined? Is each SnG listed by start time, tournament ID or finish time? Pretty sure i won 4 in a row yesterday (based on when they started). I'm sure that number will become redundant soon, but curious how the order of results is taken.

@Vince_107

Hi.

Here's what the T & C's say;

9. The time the first hand is dealt on the DYM will be used to determine the order of results.

I have no way of checking start times, & Sharky gives (I think) finish times, which is of no use to us. You should be able to check starting times though via My Account.
    Annoyingly it seems like the 'My Account' account history/HH sections don't show the tournament IDs (which conveniently i actually wrote down in order that they started at the time when I was playing to keep a record).

I can say for sure that I won #s 35257892, 35257809, 35257943 and 35258134 consecutively. 35257809 was the only regular speed one of those (the rest turbo). Those wins were book-ended by losses in #s 35257684 and 57996 (both reg speed).

As I said i'm sure that streak of 4 will become redundant, but just seems like there's an issue in how it's being recorded

You can see the Tournament ids if you go.

MyAccount /
    Advanced Account History Search /
    Registration