You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Keeping Faith.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,969
When is the release date for Keeping Faith series 3 – aka Un Bore Mercher?
Eve Myles returns in the Welsh crime thriller that got everyone talking.

Faith Howells’ yellow raincoat is getting one last outing – as dual-language drama Un Bore Mercher/Keeping Faith returns for its third and final series.

The drama will first air in Welsh on S4C with the title “Un Bore Mercher”, before making its English-language debut on the BBC as “Keeping Faith”. When the first series arrived on iPlayer it became a huge hit, breaking records and gathering a devoted following across Wales and the rest of the UK.

Eve Myles stars as Faith Howells, a lawyer and mother who is drawn deeper and deeper into a web of conspiracy and lies after the sudden disappearance of her husband (played by her real-life other half Bradley Freegard).

Here’s everything you need to know about Keeping Faith season three.

When is Keeping Faith series 3’s air date?
CONFIRMED: Un Bore Mercher, the Welsh-language version, will air on Sunday 1st November at 9pm on S4C. The six episodes will air weekly on Sundays.

However, Keeping Faith – i.e. the English-language version – will not air on BBC Wales and BBC iPlayer until 2021.

Filming on the third and final season began in January 2020. Despite the complications of the pandemic, it wrapped in late August, with Eve Myles posting a photo of herself in costume to mark the occasion.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-09-02/keeping-faith-series-3-un-bore-mercher-air-date-cast-plot/

Comments

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP7bxtMzAQc
    S4C - Un Bore Mercher Series 3 Trailer (Keeping Faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nr59RlnC5c
    Keeping Faith Season 3 Will there even be a season 3 Learn all about it here
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    There's only 1 thing I don't like about this series...its Welsh! >:) ( the lead actress is 'worthasquirt' mind)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    madprof said:

There's only 1 thing I don't like about this series...its Welsh! >:) ( the lead actress is 'worthasquirt' mind)

Being shot in Wales was a massive advantage.
    It wouldnt have been the same with anything other than a Welsh cast.
    The theme song was very popular.
    It was mainly shot in Laugharne, where me and @Misty4Me used to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gzZEtiusO4
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    First two series were GREAT....... really entertaining with lots of Twists and Turns. Can't wait for the 3rd and final series....... and the fact it's filmed in Laugharne brings back some lovely memories....... even working for @HAYSIE :D
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

First two series were GREAT....... really entertaining with lots of Twists and Turns. Can't wait for the 3rd and final series....... and the fact it's filmed in Laugharne brings back some lovely memories....... even working for @HAYSIE :D

Best job youve ever had.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Best job youve ever had.
    :)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Best job youve ever had.
    There are currently 4 episodes on BBC iplayer.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Best job youve ever had.
    BRILLIANT .......... as long as they're not in WELSH :|
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Best job youve ever had.
    S4C
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Best job youve ever had.
    The bloke that wrote it also wrote The Coroner.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Best job youve ever had.
    Subtitles?