You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Phantom66

pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
@Phantom66
Hi Mark,
I am guessing another tough day today. Having read the article on the BBC News website, I wanted to say that I am thinking of you and your family. Sadly not much more I can do than offer support and my very best wishes.
Nick

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,083

Lovely thought to post this Nick. I read the article & it was heart-breaking.

Thought & good vibes sent to Mr & Mrs Phantom, but I doubt anything can ever heal their pain.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Thanks for pointing this out @pompeynic, I had a read through and it was a tough read, it must be so so awful for @Phantom66 and his family and all those affected by this tragedy.

The poor pilots who, despite al their training and expertise, simply had no way of stopping the plane from crashing itself. Horrible, horrible situation.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,166
    Yes. Feeling for you, Phantom, when I saw that article this morning I immediately thought of the Sky Poker family. I try to avoid the news these days due to 'that thing' but I went on and saw this article.
    Best wishes to you and your family xx
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    That article is a tough read.
    Thinking of you and your family @Phantom66.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Thank you all for your kind comments.

For anyone whooshed by this thread, the article is linked below, it was published on the BBC news website on 19th November.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/jDOe2y9Tbo/boeing-737-max

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,953
    Phantom66 said:

Thank you all for your kind comments.

For anyone whooshed by this thread, the article is linked below, it was published on the BBC news website on 19th November.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/jDOe2y9Tbo/boeing-737-max

I read the comments on the thread, but had no idea of what had happened.

This is a tragic story, and a horrendous delay in getting Sam back.

You must be very proud of him.