You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Give it to me straight. Cut the C..P

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    chilling said:

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Iā€™ve been up sixteen hours, so Iā€™m gonna have a nap.
    Iā€™m hoping to see a reply on this thread after my nap.
    Donā€™t let me down. Save face.

Ok. Here goes...

You are dull.
    Awww, such kind words Phillip.šŸ˜˜

Is ā€œ dullā€ ranked higher or lower than grimmer than grim AKA HAYSIE. Love to know.
    Lower :)

I agree with most (not all) of what @HAYSIE says. I've also met him at a few Sky Live Tournaments-lovely guy.

I try not to disagree with him on the Forum. He does bang on a bit when people disagree ;) Even Columbo would be unable to match him on the "just 1 more thing" stakes...

I disagree with quite a bit of what you say. But I thought it would be better to concentrate on a couple of things that I agree with you on.

1. Your initial post on this thread. Legal reasons mean that it would not be possible to tell us names. But ages/areas? Is a bit odd. Similarly, it seems beyond the NHS to be bothered to report accurately figures at the weekend. Ridiculous.

2. There has been insufficient targeted help for the elderly and infirm. As examples, no restrictions on staff working in multiple care homes for months, and no right for the most at-risk groups to work from home. Shielding just got forgotten about.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,043
    chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Ok. Here goes...

You are dull.
    There you go.
    You have now got people posting on your very interesting thread.

@HAYSIE , stay off my threads.

Absolutely no problem.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    If youā€™re feeling a little oppressed and out of work, then maybe the following might have something to do with that. Itā€™s far easier to apportion blame though.

Itā€™s coming. Crystal ball maybe?

Of course, Hong Kong is silenced, and Tawain will never have any clout with the WHO.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Population control.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Ok. Here goes...

You are dull.
    Awww, such kind words Phillip.šŸ˜˜

Is ā€œ dullā€ ranked higher or lower than grimmer than grim AKA HAYSIE. Love to know.
    Lower :)

I agree with most (not all) of what @HAYSIE says. I've also met him at a few Sky Live Tournaments-lovely guy.

I try not to disagree with him on the Forum. He does bang on a bit when people disagree ;) Even Columbo would be unable to match him on the "just 1 more thing" stakes...

I disagree with quite a bit of what you say. But I thought it would be better to concentrate on a couple of things that I agree with you on.

1. Your initial post on this thread. Legal reasons mean that it would not be possible to tell us names. But ages/areas? Is a bit odd. Similarly, it seems beyond the NHS to be bothered to report accurately figures at the weekend. Ridiculous.

2. There has been insufficient targeted help for the elderly and infirm. As examples, no restrictions on staff working in multiple care homes for months, and no right for the most at-risk groups to work from home. Shielding just got forgotten about.
    Oh, thatā€™s heartbreaking to be ranked lower than Haysie,but Iā€™ll get over it,eventually.

Itā€™s been quite quiet on the care homes,although the media have a nibble now and again.
    Partly from the horses mouth,and which is known.
    The media scared the c rap out of some care workers, who then decided not to go in.
    Then the homes drafted in workers who then took the virus into the homes.
    Passing a virus around a care home is obviously a totally different environment to an elderly person living in their own abode. Then the staff who originally werenā€™t infected, become infected, then bring it out into the community.

How ironic is it that ā€œ lambs to the slaughterā€ was a media headline, when they helped escalate the situation.

Some care homes isolated residents quite successfully, so homes had no cases at all.
    Some successful care homes had little PPE.
    Like the care homes in Canada,Australia, Germany etc, itā€™s quite easy to apportion blame without any evidence. This is why the care home issue is a sore subject in all countries with care homes, as itā€™s clear there are failings in a lot quarters.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    HAYSIE said:

chilling said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

chilling said:

Ok. Here goes...

You are dull.
    There you go.
    You have now got people posting on your very interesting thread.

@HAYSIE , stay off my threads.

Absolutely no problem.
    This is actually a bit of a shame, as I think I was due some advertising after a certain amount of replies,therefore revenue.
    Never mind.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    Digging you out of the Swamp, as me dab hand at it.

Just see the Vaccine is coming in by Euro Express ....... from where.?

• Options
    Due to the extremely low temperature required for the Pfizer vaccine, the vaccine will now be administered from Vostok station. Pre-booking is recommended.
    Trains depart every half hour.
  • Options
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,025
    edited December 2020
    ^^^
    Need more global warming
  • Options
    The latest advice.

Donā€™t have a vaccine jab too close to Christmas, as you wonā€™t know if you have the after effects or Covid. This could possibly ruin your Christmas.

Itā€™ll be best to avoid the vaccine, so if you develop symptoms, then youā€™ll know itā€™s likely Covid, for peace of mind, obv.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    Giving it to you straight ......... vax that.

• Options
    goldon said:

Giving it to you straight ......... vax that.

Exactly.
    Some establishments play with marked cards.
  • Options
    Vials can be vile, obv.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Ooo , stray pic got in therešŸ¤Ŗ
  • Options
    Take the knee? Take the arm?
    Worlds gone made. Take it up the .... nextšŸ™„