You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

MONDAY 30TH NOVEMER: 2PM: Two more places left for a free Poker Training/Coaching Zoom Session

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
edited November 2020 in Poker Chat
Hi guys.

Two more places left for a free Poker training/coaching Zoom Session this Monday (30th Nov) at 2pm.

Participants so far:

@MP33
@thisltedu
@TVSpice
@StayOrGo
@giesahaun
@bbMike

8 people max. First come, first served, send me a PM with your email address if interested, and I will send you more details.

It's not so much me as a coach, it's more a case of facilitating a group of players in assisting each other.

The good thing about the group is that we all have skill sets in different areas, hence how we can all help each other.

Cheers,

Graham.

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited November 2020
    It will involve "real play" provided there is an "empty" 6-max SNG low stakes table, where we can all register for 55p or £1.10 without any other players joining that aren't on the Zoom call.

If someone else joins that isn't on the call, we'll have to abandon the SNG and try again, but I think we should be OK, if we all reg promptly and in synch.

There will be two games, so if you don't play the first, you can observe and listen to the analysis and then be guaranteed to play in the second one.

There is a bit of optional prep work for you to do prior to Monday, details of which I will send you via email.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Hey G....normally would love to join- god know my game needs it!

Unforch , just not at the movement as we are packing and due to move house in the next couple of weeks.....

Gl and hope to join it next time!

( ps...don’t help Donald ANYMORE !) 👹💩👹