You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Priority Club Members - important notice, please note.

2»

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

K0BAYASHl said:

Thats a great shame. So if you made priority In November there will still be a prize draw on 1st Janurary?

@K0BAYASHl

That's not the way I read it but I've sent a note up & will confirm either way some time tomorrow. (The chap I need to speak to is unavailable today).

"November will be the final month that you can make Priority status meaning you will continue to receive your Priority benefits in December but these will no longer apply from January 1st."
    @K0BAYASHl

I understand there WILL be one last Prio Prize Draw on January 1st for those that qualify.
    Did this happen? Normally updated by now and still shows it was updated 1st December
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,616

@K0BAYASHl

Yes, the draw took place on 1st January, but due to staff holidays the page has not been updated yet.

The payments were made on 1st January to those who won, so if it's not in your account......
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Tikay10 said:

@K0BAYASHl

Yes, the draw took place on 1st January, but due to staff holidays the page has not been updated yet.

The payments were made on 1st January to those who won, so if it's not in your account......

Thats fine. Many thanks.
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    Yep and the effort I made on the last day of December to get 10k points resulted in a nice credit of £150 on Jan 1st. So yes it did take place.