You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what kind of player am i

KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
edited December 2020 in Poker Chat
Good,bad,casual,should give up or just enjoy

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

Hi @Kadoom

You have not given us much information to make that judgement, so it's hard to say.

From a peruse of your Sharky, I would think you are an average recreational player.

What you perhaps should be asking yourself, is do you enjoy it? Poker for most of us is a hobby, & hobbies - be it popping down the pub a few nights a week, going to the cinema, fishing or whatever, all cost money. And as a recreational poker player it may well cost you a few quid. Set a weekly amount you are prepared to spend, try to enjoy your game, & when you have a good week it's all gravy.
  • Options
    KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
    Thank you for responding Sir,i love playing poker,dont play anywhere else,you are a living legend i play because i enjoy no matter how many bads i get
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

@Kadoom

Top man. Hope you run well in 2021 & continue to love the great game.
  • Options
    mcglynn07mcglynn07 Member Posts: 154
    Kadoom, What parts of the game are you not enjoying. Is there something you are struggling with like a subject or particular part? Or is it just the game and what it makes you feel?
    Regards
    Danny