You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what kind of player am i

KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
edited December 2020 in Poker Chat
Good,bad,casual,should give up or just enjoy

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809

Hi @Kadoom

You have not given us much information to make that judgement, so it's hard to say.

From a peruse of your Sharky, I would think you are an average recreational player.

What you perhaps should be asking yourself, is do you enjoy it? Poker for most of us is a hobby, & hobbies - be it popping down the pub a few nights a week, going to the cinema, fishing or whatever, all cost money. And as a recreational poker player it may well cost you a few quid. Set a weekly amount you are prepared to spend, try to enjoy your game, & when you have a good week it's all gravy.
  • KadoomKadoom Member Posts: 116
    Thank you for responding Sir,i love playing poker,dont play anywhere else,you are a living legend i play because i enjoy no matter how many bads i get
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809

@Kadoom

Top man. Hope you run well in 2021 & continue to love the great game.
  • mcglynn07mcglynn07 Member Posts: 154
    Kadoom, What parts of the game are you not enjoying. Is there something you are struggling with like a subject or particular part? Or is it just the game and what it makes you feel?
    Regards
    Danny