You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2021

THANKS to Tikay and to Sky for kindly agreeing to provide the prizes, the Naps Table is back for 2021

Below are the rules etc...any queries just ask!

Interested in Horse Racing, then join this free competition to win free bets from SKY. The Naps table will run from Saturday, February 6, 2021, to the day of the Grand National and will also include the four days of the Cheltenham Festival in March and the three days of the Aintree festival.

What do I have to do ?

Register for the competition by posting on this thread - the deadline for entries is 11.59pm on February 4, 2021. Select one horse from any race meeting in England, Scotland or Wales each Saturday and one horse for each of the days of the Festivals. The Festival selections must be from races at Cheltenham/Aintree but the Saturday selections can come from any UK race meeting on that day.

Selections each day, with name of horse, race time and meeting have to appear on this thread by 12pm on each given day. (Not by Personal Message).

How will winners be settled?

Any winner will be settled at starting price to a £1 level win stake.
If your horse is a non runner the £1 stake will not be deducted from your total.
Not selecting a horse on any given day results in a £1 loss.

How will the winner of the Naps Table be decided ?

The winner will be the tipster who makes the most profit over the course of the competition. If there is a tie on profit, the places will be decided by the number of winners. The updated table will appear on the thread after each day of the competition so you will know how you are doing.

What are the Prizes ?

First Place - £50 bet with Sky. Second Place -£30 bet with Sky. Third Place -£20 bet with Sky. At the end of the competition there will be a participants £200 Poker Freeroll but only people who have posted at least FIVE selections by April 1st will be entered into this.

Please note that anyone who fails to make 10 selections will be taken out of the competition. In previous years there have been people who entered and then didn't make a single selection from the 16 opportunities so I'm just targeting people who aren't actually taking part anyway!

I think I have covered everything but if not i will answer any queries if posted on this thread and REMEMBER, If you are really confident about your selection get on at SKY BET to see if you can get better odds to boost your personal pot of gold.

I hope all the tipsters who supported this last year are up for it again and we can welcome some new faces as well. So please enter and encourage your Sky Poker friends to take part as well.

It would be nice to get a record number of people entering and regularly making selections.

Comments