You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

£100 to £10,000 in 50 days

NitrogenNitrogen Member Posts: 67
edited January 2021 in Brags, Beats and Variance
It wasn't a challenge I set myself - I deposited £100 on 15th Nov because I was getting burned out with poker on the bigger sites with the huge fields in the tournaments and the grind in the cash.

Intention was to play and relax and the £7 at 7 looked a good thing to do each evening.

I won it the next day which was nice and then won a couple more tournaments and came second in some others. So I started moving up the cash tables and playing £50nl which was fun.

Then I won a UKOPS for £4700.

Suddenly I'm playing £100nl and tonight I came 4th tonight in the £33 bounty which takes me over 10k.

I have had long poker career and done various fun things along the way but this has been great fun and is right up there with the top achievements. Exactly what I needed after the **** year we have all had. This is a really good community and I've met some lovely people already and hope to meet more.

Won't be doing any more bragging - it's almost as bad as complaining about beats but this is nice milestone I'm proud of and wanted to commemorate. Also going to buy a new fridge-freezer so that's nice.

Also anyone out there working to run up a bankroll it can be done - take this as evidence you can do it.

Here's the last 7 weeks on sharky and a link below. Remaining winnings have been cash and the weekly bonuses.

https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/Nitrogen

Take care,

Nitrogen Sonata.

Comments