You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

its not going better life will never be the same again.

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
So I read recently that the covid Vaccine will be available to us hopefully by the end o autumn which means end of november but of course this government is always great for meeting its targets (sarcasm)

so effectively the only time we will get the vaccine is when the virus has mutated enough to make the original Vaccine redundant. this Virus is going to be around for the rest of our lives.

Some time ago I was thinking about how in nature it is always a constant struggle to survive and we seem to be brought up in this life where everything is safe and stable. The only thing stopping us surviving long enough to procreate is the active choice not to procreate or in the case of manic depressives not to continue living. However for the vast vast majority of us continuing to live and been able to procreate and have offspring that see adulthood is has been very high probability should that be what we desired.

However that stops now the economy has been overburdened with debt for decades of a rigged flawed system which relies on further debt to print money, the compounding interest building a system that was waiting to topple over which covid is doing. a deadly virus which yes has a high survival rate but constant reinfections and consistantly rolling that die means eventually we most of us will either life long disabilities or death.

then when the economy finally crashes down the continue development towards the political extreams will result in extreamist governments popping up all over the world. world Wide civil war is imminent. global economic crash deadly virus and different fractions spreading across multiple countries.

there will be a very small percentage of us that make it through to the end of this. Yes sure the human race is not going to go extinct I just see us going from a population of 7 billion to a population of under 100 million and large parts of the planet been affected by nuclear radiation which in some places will help to mutate the covid virus into a zombie virus.

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    VespaPX said:
    i dont get why some random tablets would be relevant to anything.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013
    Doubleme said:

VespaPX said:
    i dont get why some random tablets would be relevant to anything.
    Fits in with the OP

"The most widely agreed-upon interpretation of the stones is that they describe the basic concepts required to rebuild a devastated civilization"
  • Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    Doubleme said:

So I read recently that the covid Vaccine will be available to us hopefully by the end o autumn which means end of november but of course this government is always great for meeting its targets (sarcasm)

so effectively the only time we will get the vaccine is when the virus has mutated enough to make the original Vaccine redundant. this Virus is going to be around for the rest of our lives.

Some time ago I was thinking about how in nature it is always a constant struggle to survive and we seem to be brought up in this life where everything is safe and stable. The only thing stopping us surviving long enough to procreate is the active choice not to procreate or in the case of manic depressives not to continue living. However for the vast vast majority of us continuing to live and been able to procreate and have offspring that see adulthood is has been very high probability should that be what we desired.

However that stops now the economy has been overburdened with debt for decades of a rigged flawed system which relies on further debt to print money, the compounding interest building a system that was waiting to topple over which covid is doing. a deadly virus which yes has a high survival rate but constant reinfections and consistantly rolling that die means eventually we most of us will either life long disabilities or death.

then when the economy finally crashes down the continue development towards the political extreams will result in extreamist governments popping up all over the world. world Wide civil war is imminent. global economic crash deadly virus and different fractions spreading across multiple countries.

there will be a very small percentage of us that make it through to the end of this. Yes sure the human race is not going to go extinct I just see us going from a population of 7 billion to a population of under 100 million and large parts of the planet been affected by nuclear radiation which in some places will help to mutate the covid virus into a zombie virus.

I was feeling quite cheery today until I read this, back on the drink for me :( .
  • Shrimpy28Shrimpy28 Member Posts: 142
    Are you broken?
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,075
    You seem to forget that the Human body is also a complex organism capable of evolving and mutating.

Yes it may become Darwinian survival of the fittest but your prediction is way out.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    Doomed we're, all Doomed ! from the moment we're born. But look on the bright side.

Don't grumble, give a whistle.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    Been out of action with Covid since 24th December.
    Not had it as bad as many, but quite scary enough, thanks.

Yes, there are problems in the World.
    But things WILL get better.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    Essexphil said:

Sorry to hear you had CV Phil @Essexphil , and over Xmas too, at least you wouldn't have felt like over-indulging ;)

Really good to hear you are WELL again. It really is nasty, but as you say things will get better for the vast majority of us....... so it's a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone, especially to you @Doubleme

I always look at life with the thought that if I was a leaf, I would only be on this Earth for 6 months or so, and a fly even less ......... so just be grateful and extremely HAPPY that we are who we are.

KEEP SMILING :)
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    MISTY4ME said:

Essexphil said:

Sorry to hear you had CV Phil @Essexphil , and over Xmas too, at least you wouldn't have felt like over-indulging ;)

Really good to hear you are WELL again. It really is nasty, but as you say things will get better for the vast majority of us....... so it's a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone, especially to you @Doubleme

I always look at life with the thought that if I was a leaf, I would only be on this Earth for 6 months or so, and a fly even less ......... so just be grateful and extremely HAPPY that we are who we are.

Cheers Jez.
    Lost 10 lbs in 10 days :)
    Essexphil said:

MISTY4ME said:

Essexphil said:

Cheers Jez.
    Nice one Phil ...... Covid diet it is then.

I only lost 6, but the hospital food (especially the biccys) was quite good
    Weight Watchers get out there............ cough!
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    goldon said:

Weight Watchers get out there............ cough!

no coughing in public
    Me Bad ...... coffins stacking up shouldn't joke. slap!
  • Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on!
    Red_King said:

BRILLIANT :)
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    MISTY4ME said:

Red_King said:

BRILLIANT :)
    +1
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,519
    MISTY4ME said:

Essexphil said:

MISTY4ME said:

Essexphil said:

Cheers Jez.
    Nice one Phil ...... Covid diet it is then.

I only lost 6, but the hospital food (especially the biccys) was quite good
    How did you notice?