You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

streamers

spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
edited January 2021 in Poker Chat
I know there is a few streamers already but i play most nights and would stream all the time if i could set up twitch. Looking for some help please from anyone who could assist me in setting it up. I have done a little practice go but the audio was on a loop and im a bit lost as technology isnt really my thing. Any help would be grateful. Maybe send me a whats app message or something. XXXXXXXXXX. cheers

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,610

Hi @spearsy136

We have removed your telephone number from your Post. It's not wise to put 'phone numbers on a Forum, as it's a google-searchable, & all sorts of weirdos might exploit it.

We would advise using the Personal Message service for that sort of thing, which you can see at the top of the right hand sidebar.
  • spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    bahhhh sorry tikay. no worries. ill send one of the streamers a message. cheers
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Get involved on the discord, easier to discuss there. I don't know how to post the link, so perhaps somebody else can?
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,624

I know there is a few streamers already but i play most nights and would stream all the time if i could set up twitch. Looking for some help please from anyone who could assist me in setting it up. I have done a little practice go but the audio was on a loop and im a bit lost as technology isnt really my thing. Any help would be grateful. Maybe send me a whats app message or something. XXXXXXXXXX. cheers

it must be easy to set up mate cuz @waller02 streams and he can't post a link on a thread , you'll be up and running in no time ;)