You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MY TIP FOR CHELTENHAM

scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

I have just been picking my horses for cheltenham today and come across a horse at a massive price, this horse is a grand national winner loves cheltenham goes well fresh and handles big weights, at 50/1 its well worth £20 each way get on it COMPLY OR DIE

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010
    Jeeeeez you ask for 1 tip and you end up with 25 of em!

Moonoo, Madhorse, even Benny and now thissssss. Might as well close my eyes and stab the paper with a pen!!! lol

gl with it, thanx for sharing
  • Options
    sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
    edited March 2010
    be carefull with that horse with normal jockey on another horse  thats why its at big odds mr cook riding today its your money but me i would go for silver birch in the 4 pm got good scope and won g national aswell few years ago worth small ew punt
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Yeh sim if u have noticed over last few months though danny cook rides all david johnsons horses now timmy murphy never seems to ride for him anymore and u can be sure david pipe has got him right. he stays all day long and if his jumping ok he will go close could even win it. but at 50/1 my moneys on him.

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2010
    lol how can anyone listen to a tip off you scouse when you still think martin pipe is a trainer lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    oh ok david pipe still hungover after last nites win
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited March 2010
    Iv gone for 2 horses today. Both for value more than anything else. Iv gone for sizing europe in the 2.05. Its not been up against great opposition but it has won its last few races very comfortably (1 by 17 lengths). The other I have gone for is Kyhber Kim in the 3.20.. Not been the best horse around, but 2 races this season both grade 1's @ cheltenham and won them both, seems to love it round there and also beat merdermit in both of them and also beat celestrial halo and punjabi in the most recent. Going off at 15/2 when I bet, and will win more than 1 in 7 times imo.

Im going on Friday with the other half we only live 40 mins away looking forward to it
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    2.05 cheltenham 1st sizing europe & 3rd osana had them both e/w £10 on each not a bad start hope rest of the weeks gonna be better. come on comply or die just got a feeling.
  • Options
    SDodgerSDodger Member Posts: 141
    edited March 2010
    think there good picks Flash...

got solwhit 3.20  n  garde champ 4.00  doubl.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    get in you beauty, first winner of the day just romped home, a new story, 25/1!!!!!
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited March 2010
    hubbie has gone to cheltenham today, he has had 1 win and 3 2nd,s. but the best thing for me is i can play poker all nite without the parrot on my shoulder xxx
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    well paige the shackles are off now you can play some serious poker lol. so hubby having a few tonight with his winnings.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    he sure is he started at 9.20 this morning, i think he,s on his 12th pint,mind you scouce i cant make out a word he is saying.i told him i will see you in the morning, reply from him witch morning, guess i will see him sometime over the weekend.xxx
  • Options
    Spartan3Spartan3 Member Posts: 86
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MY TIP FOR CHELTENHAM:
    get in you beauty, first winner of the day just romped home, a new story, 25/1!!!!!
    Posted by webby234
    Nice one webby, I had lacdoudal in same race @ 33/1 .... managed to hang on for a place. Got another one of those for tomorrow?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    will post tomoro mate if i can find one at roughly same price, but just looking forward to backing master minded tomoro, it is the best bet of the meeting for me
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010
    Posted by webby234
     n1 one  mr webster how much did you win ?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i agree webby234 just a shame sea the stars has retired
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,107
    edited March 2010
    i agree webby234 just a shame sea the stars has retired
    Posted by paige55
    great horse that he was,but i think he would struggle round cheltenham.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited March 2010
    Posted by webby234
    ya jammy   g it   .. nice  one webby  oyi oyi!!